• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ****FOUND!!!!**** McGizmo McLux III Twisty

nbp

Flashaholic
Yup, that's what I am looking for, a McLux III-T just as is seen here in Bernie's FAQ. :) From what I understand, it was Don's first Ti light, and something like 35 made it into the wild. I would like to buy one of these beautiful little treasures, preferably in excellent condition. (So I can beat it up myself ;) ) I am PayPal ready thanks to a recent big sale.

Thanks guys and gals. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: McGizmo McLux III Twisty

Here's something to look at till you find one :)

p1030266.jpg

Good luck with your search!

nbp

Flashaholic
Right?! He's got like 10% of the lights in existence, lol. Gorgeous lights shado. :wow:

Well, patience is a virtue and money talks. Someone will crack eventually. :devil:

beach honda

Enlightened

Shado's a cool fella though. I bet he'd send you a PM if he sees one pop up. Plus his pictures are always great drool material. Hell, I purchased my EDC S27 from him.
nbp, I'm guessing you sold the Ti Clicky? Do you miss her?

Best of luck on your quest my friend. I may someday search for one myself.
An XR19-C or PD would be another sweet acquisition for you, should you happen to come across one.

-Chris-

nbp

Flashaholic

I must humbly recind my previous comment where I called shado a "bad bad bad man" and stuck my tongue out at him. ;)

Shado has hooked me up with one of his gorgeous Twisties, and he was "great great great" to deal with. Many thanks to you Todd! :bow: :bow:

:thumbsup:

wolfy

Enlightened

Another happy ending on CPF, Shado is indeed one of the good guys (and he has a very nice collection of lights).

nbp

Flashaholic
Don, Dan- thank you. :)

I'm pretty stoked! Now you see why the Ti Clicky had to go. It was hard at the moment I packed it up, but it's all worth it now. :grin2: