what Flashlight to get?

Gravediggaz

Newly Enlightened
hey guys

I'm a new flashaholic....I'm looking for a flashlight that has great distance, bright, strobe and any other great function....there so much to pick from dunno what to chose from been looking at Novatac, jetbeam, olight, fenix.....I know you guys are pro's love your recommendations....my budget is $100

thanks guys

Bbucs726

Newly Enlightened
The TK41 will meet all of your requirements, except for price. I think its about $130 online. But you will definitely get what you pay for. It's a great light with awesome throw, and has all the modes you want. It has low, medium, high, turbo, strobe, and SOS. The TK41 isn't all that great for shorter distances though, and if you want something that's more of an all-purpose light, check out the TK35, and it's cheaper too (around $110). I'm a Fenix fan, so probably a little biased in my recommendations. Good luck.

coyotehawk

Newly Enlightened
Bucs is a Fenix fan so i'll chirp in as an Olight fan. I just purchased the Olight M20 yesterday. Waiting for it to arrive. Go to goinggear.com and check out the M20 line from Olight. It was 97 shipped but you also have to consider your battery type that you will use. If you are going to go with something other then standard AA/AAA batteries, some batteries will get expensive. If you are willing to look at something a little higher priced, same price around the TK41, then also check out the Olight SR-51. Bought it about 3 months ago and it is absolutely awesome. 900 Lumen and will throw several hundred meters. What size of light are you looking for? Something to put in your pocket or something that would require a sheath?

FPSRelic

Enlightened
For the price, you might want to look at the 4Sevens Quark 123² Turbo "X". Priced at $85 from 4sevens' website, it puts out up to 480 lumens and was apparently built for throw. If you can afford it, there is the 4Sevens quark Maelstrom X7, which has similar specs as far as light output, but is a bit more rugged, and can accept rechargeable 18650 batteries.

roadkill1109

Flashlight Enthusiast
hey guys

I'm a new flashaholic....I'm looking for a flashlight that has great distance, bright, strobe and any other great function....there so much to pick from dunno what to chose from been looking at Novatac, jetbeam, olight, fenix.....I know you guys are pro's love your recommendations....my budget is $100

thanks guys

Fenix TK35 or Thrunite Catapult (but over 100 dollars) or Xeno G42 V2 one of the cheaper, durable throwers in the market.