Favorites - How many?

jorgen

Enlightened
Brand?
me: Nitecore, I have 7, although lately I have been mostly interested in Peak Leds and I have bought 6 in the past 2 months as well as 2 extra bodies and 3 90 degree heads. They are small and have a great build.

Battery type? Alkaline, Nimh, Li-on or Li-po
me: Li-on wherever possible otherwise

Battery size preference
me: 18650, 14500, 10440, cr123

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brand: Surefire...I had 52 at one time, but had to sell a few off, including a few mint classics. Now I'm down to about 40 :0(.
Battery: Lithium/NiCad/NiMH
Battery Size: CR123 (16500) and B65's for my SF RC set-ups.

scout24

Flashaholic
Brand- More McGizmos (6) at the moment than anything else, though Zebralights are running a close second.

Battery- AW's RCR's, Eneloops. Primaries in a pinch, they are more for preparedness than day to day use here.

Type- Mainly 123's, some AA's and a 18650 or two. Keychain AAA's as well...

mbw_151

Enlightened
Brand: Surefire w/Malkoff drop ins = maximum reliability for emergency and tactical applications. I've have 10. I've also have a few HDS, Fenix, Zebra, Quarks, Leatherman and Photons that get more use. Multiple level lights are more paractical for EDC, camping, and other non-critical uses.

Battery Type: Lithium Primary. If I know I'm going to use a light or headlamp a lot, I'll put in some Enloops. Enloops are one of the main reasons I have AA lights.

Battery Size: 123 mostly, a few AA, a couple small AAA (L92), and 2016 for Photons.

JacobJones

Enlightened
Brand: None, my favourites are the ones I make and mod.

Batteries: NiHM, I like that they can handle high current draws (got aprox 350 lumens out of a Cree XML a few days ago with 1 AAA eneloop battery, think the driver was probably drawing nearly 2 amps and the eneloop stayed cool).

Battery size: AA, great for small lights and have decent capacity, and you can fit loads of them in a maglite for high output mods.

Chidwack

Enlightened
That's like asking which one of my kids I like the best. I love them all.

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love my Surefires, all of them. I don't really have any overlapping lights. Each one has it's niche and performs flawlessly.
Malkoff and Nailbender drop ins also make the cut as favorites.

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brand - Liteflux although I only have 2 the 5XT and 3XT... still kicking myself about not getting a 2XT until I missed the boat

Battery - None. Right fuel for the conditions and usage

Battery Size - AA/14500 - Single cell form factor seems to be an ergonomic sweet point for multiple uses for me. So many choices in how to fuel them too. With the right drivers the same light can be fed NiMh, NiCD, Lithium primary, Li-ion, and Alkaline.

whiteoakjoe

Enlightened
Brand - 4Sevens and Zebralight, I have only 7 between these two makers but they are all I seem to use.

Battery - AA enelops, or Lithium primary

Tint - NEUTRAL