• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Pelican M6 with W4W 5W McModule

jcciv

Newly Enlightened
OK, I will give the auction thing a try. This is a Pelican McModule mod that I built, so I think that it qualifies for this forum, if not, please delete this post.

This will be a 6 day auction, and it will close at 10 p.m. Eastern Time on Sunday, October 12th. I will donate to CPF about what I would normally pay on eBay, which I expect to be about $10 in this case.

I built this McModule. It uses components from the Sandwich Shoppe, and includes both the McModule reflector from the Shoppe, and the original incandescent bulb and the original reflector for that bulb.

This is a brand new black Pelican M6 with an W4W McModule (with BB 750) installed and working. Also includes Kroll Clickie mod and Borofloat 270 lens from FlashlightLens.com INSTALLED. Also includes the original incandescent lamp module and reflector, and the original switch assembly if you decide to go back to that. Note that the LED on this McModule is SLIGHTLY off-center. This does not (to my eyes) affect the beam in any way, it is more of an aesthetic issue. It is about the same amount off-center as my L4, for example. This unit ships with the original packaging with holster and a new set of batteries, opened only to remove the light and add the McModule.

Paypal preferred (no credit cards), MO also accepted. If you need to pay via PayPal with a credit card, I can do that too, the cost will be $10 more than the final price.

Click on the pictures below to enlarge:

Number 1:
L4 Left, W4W Right, 5 foot beamshot:

L4 Left, W4W Right, 10 foot beamshot:

Raindrop

Enlightened
Re: Pelican M6 with W4W 5W McModules

I already have a "couple" of these but let's start it upwards $75

~Greg

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey, I just noticed. Sunday is the 12th. Which day is the cutoff? I assume that it's Sunday the 12th for 6 days.

Wilkey

jcciv

Newly Enlightened

Sorry, Sunday the 12th. I edited the main post. Thanks for the heads-up!

jcciv

Newly Enlightened

bump - this closes in about 11 hours. I will probably be in bed when it closes, so I will confirm the winner tomorrow morning. In the case of posts very close to the closing time, the winner will be determined by the time-stamp of the post. You can send pp to the address in my profile, or PM / email me if you have questions.

Thanks,

John

jcciv

Newly Enlightened

I think that this auction is now closed...it is 9 p.m. in Houston, so it should be 10 p.m. on the East Coast. I will PM cpfmemeber with details.

Thanks to all the bidders!

John