AAA Titanium

Burntrice

Newly Enlightened
Would anyone be able to list some titanium AAA lights? The only one i can find is the ITP

archimedes

Flashaholic
Would anyone be able to list some titanium AAA lights? The only one i can find is the ITP

Here's a few to start:

McGizmo Sapphire

Peak Ti Eiger

PhotonFanatic (various models)

Titaner (two models)

Steve Ku Univex

IlluminaTi

Muyshondt Mako

ARC Ti-AAA

Preon Titanium (several versions)

Fenix Titanium AAA

Note that some of the above torches are now out of production.

Last edited:

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
Killer

steve ku's LF2XT Ti

VersaTi ET10

upcoming: DQG Tiny 2 Ti

(reason for edit: removed the ones that archimedes later listed in post #2)

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Sorry if my edit might have "double-posted" any of these lights - that was not my intention. I was trying to be comprehensive for the OP, thought of several additional lights, and am working from a super-laggy connection right now :)

coyote

Flashlight Enthusiast
heck man, you're just smarter and faster than i am. "you done good" so keep going. we're all here to learn and i'm happily learning too. :)

in fact, why not add anyone else's suggestions to your list too. make it fully comprehensive for all?

Bass

Enlightened
The Klarus Mi-X6 in Ti is particularly nice

Klarus-Mi-X6-Ti-004a.jpg

archimedes

Flashaholic
@coyote - I just checked out your "favorites" profile and if anyone should be in charge of a Titanium-AAA list as an expert, my vote is for you :D - Cheers!

dst

Newly Enlightened
I carry the Illumina Ti on my keychain. IMO it's the near perfect keychain light..........with the exception of the the attachment point! It is hard to imagine that the person designing the light actually thought that part through- "so the light can tail stand".......probably looked great on paper! So far the attachment point has held up with no issues at all, and it is made of titanium, so I'm hoping the attachment point will be strong enough to last a while, but I figure that if that tiny strip of titanium holding the light onto the keychain does wear through, then I'll start using the pocket clip as an attachment point.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Which of these Ti AAA lights (currently in production) has the best keyring hole?

I'm thinking I might need to start wearing one around my neck and I want it to hang straight down, no angles or tiny splitring holes.

HKJ

Flashaholic
Here is a picture of some titanium AAA lights:
DSC_9586.jpg

They are:
Klarus MiX6 Ti, Illuminati, LF2XT Ti from Steve Ku, Preon, Killer AAA, Arc Ti/McGizmo Sapphire, Versati ET10, Univex, Titaner ET20, Olight/ITP A3, Mako

Burntrice

Newly Enlightened
Thanks again all. HJK, your time and effort put into just the comparison pictures alone is greatly appreciated.

At first I nearly went for a sapphire but thought its just too nice to be bashing against other key chain stuff, this also went for a few of the other 'big boys'
The Titaner was tempting but a little to large imo.
From what I could see of the Preon, there's no way to attach it (please correct me if I'm wrong, annoyingly the 4sevens site has loads of pictures missing so I wasn't able to see if any replacement tops had a key chain attach point)

Finally I opted for the IlluminaTi XPG R5 and ordered one last night. I'm now thinking the whole 'titanium light on a key chain' may not have been a great idea but there's only one way to find out!

HKJ

Flashaholic
From what I could see of the Preon, there's no way to attach it (please correct me if I'm wrong, annoyingly the 4sevens site has loads of pictures missing so I wasn't able to see if any replacement tops had a key chain attach point)

There is included a ring with the light, that can be used for attachment to a key chain, but it sits on the side of the light:
DSC_0114.jpg
DSC_0112.jpg

Finally I opted for the IlluminaTi XPG R5 and ordered one last night. I'm now thinking the whole 'titanium light on a key chain' may not have been a great idea but there's only one way to find out!

I do also like stainless steel light for keychain use, the extra weight compared to titanium is not that much.
DSC_9588.jpg

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I agree. HKJ, is there any AAA light that you don't have? :crackup: Seriously, thanks for sharing a very good collection of lights. :thumbsup:

Zendude

Enlightened
I think I need a bib.:drool:

@sgt.led: Seem like the Klarus MiX6 Ti, and Arc Ti/McGizmo Sapphire would be perfect candidates.

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
Which of these Ti AAA lights (currently in production) has the best keyring hole?

I'm thinking I might need to start wearing one around my neck and I want it to hang straight down, no angles or tiny splitring holes.
The Klarus ti AAA, pictured above, has a great keyring hole. I wear mine around my neck on a titanium chain.