Anyone use FS2004?

hula

Newly Enlightened
I bought this flight sim the other day and must admit it is a pleasant surprise after having not owned such a program for quite a while. It looks gorgeous and the models fly so smoothly. I seem to be able to fly alright but navigating's another matter! Perhaps I should bother to read how to properly use the GPS system available on the modern aircraft within the game. Perhaps I'm getting carried away next thing you know I'll be getting a Surefire A2......

Hula.

Mark_van_Gorkom

Enlightened
Don't forget to visit www.flightsim.com for extra planes, scenery etc. I'm (still) using FS2002, but I haven't flown any of the default aircraft, or visited any of the standard airport for quite some while now. 2004 looks tempting, with the extra cockpit goodies and more realistic weather, but I'm not sure my computer will be up to it, and I do think Gates is rich enough already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
The last time I "flew" anything on a computer, it was a helicopter on a program called "Super Huey" on a Commodore 64, and I learned terms like Lift Collect Back after crashing a few times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
I lost that program in 1996 along with a whole bunch of others, and haven't used a flight simulator since. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif