Anyone know if any major Zombie Apocalypse forums?

Lightingman

Newly Enlightened
I use the above title to denote the non seriousness of my topic. I am serious in a sense though. I am looking for a forum that a relative central population of believer that one day a sort of apocalypse/ww3/breakdown of society will occur. Or at least should be prepared if it does occur.:xyxgun:

I do understand that many will simply say paranoia, but let me stop you....:sssh:I just don't care. This forum is what I believe to be the central population of English speaking flashlight users for the world. My question is..........Does anyone know if there is an apocalyptic forum that has the central population of believer/enthusiast/hobbyist? Again, not looking for arguments:poke:, simply wanting to know if anyone knows of/frequents a forum of that nature and what it's name is.

Thanks in advance for any real help.:anyone:

shao.fu.tzer

Flashlight Enthusiast
USN? In a google search USnews.com is what shows up most, is that what you are talking about? What is the exact link plx?

Google "Usual Suspects Network" - ElectronGuru is right, I don't think you'll find a better preparedness forum...

Quest4fire

Enlightened
The United States Government has seen dialogue on the topic of an impending zombie apocalypse on the The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website here . While this originated as a blog entry and is sort of being used as a tongue-in-cheek effort to attract attention to emergency response and preparedness in general (Directed at a certain demographic that would never visit the CDC for other reasons, but might if duped into clicking out of curiosity during a google search of a favorite topic, ie. Zombies!) I think it is hilarious!

Lightingman

Newly Enlightened
Usual Suspects Network is a no go, they wanted an ISP provided e-mail account. I made the mistake of doing that on another forum and when I got into a heated arguement with another user, the forum administroator posted my full name and address. I will never enter any forum with anything other than an anonymous free e-mail address again.

I will be checking out the other forums next.

mikesantor

Enlightened
As a member of usn, i will tell you with complete confidence that it dosnt matter how pissed off you made the owner mare, she would never post your info. The usn is amazing. Great group of people. I really suggest you give it a try.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Lucem Ferre

Newly Enlightened
Not a message board but one of your first stops should be Jim Rawls' SurvivalBlog.

Smurfwicked

Newly Enlightened
http://www.zombielyptic.com/forum.php <- I think thats exactly what you're looking for as its more about preparedness and survival for when the fecal matter hits the fan using the zombie apocalypse as a way to get more people interested in getting prepared for more likely disasters.

Max_Power

Enlightened
I've been reading zerohedge.com a lot lately. It appears that the too-big-to-fail banks and various first-world governments are kicking the can up an ever-steeper hill, and very soon we will see an event that will start the bank failure dominoes falling, much like Creditanstalt did in 1931. The same banks will be triggering this event for the same reasons they did in 1931.

Time to finally put together that disaster kit (I live in earthquake country.)