Show your High CRI Lights

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't mind if they came that way, or you made them that way, but I want to see all of your High CRI lights. They deserve to be shown off as, in my humble opinion, they represent the best that LED lights have to offer.

IMG_0061.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

My Four High CRI lights:
Mac's 3300L w/ downloads SS bezel using 1550mA drivers (2x32650) and 7A3 90-CRI XP-G's (2500/500/50 Lumens)
Solarforce L2P w/S9 tailcap with a Kerberos Triple dropin (1x18650), also 7A3 90-CRI XP-G's (500/200/50 Lumens)
Quark AA Ti Regular (1x14500) modded by asheep with (predictably!) a 7A3 90-CRI XP-G (150/110/30/6/0.5 Lumens) (Don't quote me on lumens these are my best guesses)
Quark Preon (1xAAA) with an unknown tint 85+-CRI XP-G (60/5/1.5 Lumens)

Last edited:

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok, ill play :devil:

here are mine.... a couple are using 3000k XM-L, with CRI of 80-85, but i threw them in anyways.

dsc00671dx.jpg

Xeno and C2 have 3000k XM-L
HDS clicky and G2Z have SSC P4 high CRI
and the rest ive swapped in a XP-G high CRI 3000k, except for the Armytek which came that way.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Here are mine, all for different purposes... :) Haiku w/ high cr-i Nichia 119, Aleph Mule with a 3s Sundrop LE, and my Titans, modded by JHanko with high cr-i Seoul P4's... One of the Titans is my getting-ready-for-work, midnight-run nightstand light, used as to not wake my Wife. The other stays locked away as backup, just in case...

P1010900.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Wish I could play. :sigh: I had an HDS Clicky Hi CRI, but it died and had to go back to Henry, and cannot be fixed, and is being replaced with a non Hi CRI light. :mecry: It was a very nice light.

Closest I can come is a neutral XP-G Mule. It renders colors pretty well, much better than the cold tint emitters. You can see the difference between the neutral XP-G Mule facing left, and the cool XP-G Haiku the cool XM-L Mule in this pic. The neutral Mule is my outdoors/camp light of choice now.

p1000876y.jpg

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wish I could play. :sigh: I had an HDS Clicky Hi CRI, but it died and had to go back to Henry, and cannot be fixed, and is being replaced with a non Hi CRI light. :mecry: It was a very nice light.

Closest I can come is a neutral XP-G Mule. It renders colors pretty well, much better than the cold tint emitters. You can see the difference between the neutral XP-G Mule facing left, and the cool XP-G Haiku the cool XM-L Mule in this pic. The neutral Mule is my outdoors/camp light of choice now.

So you own no High CRI lights at all? :twak:

Time to add to your McGizmo collection :D

nbp

Flashaholic
mvyrmnd said:
So you own no High CRI lights at all? :twak:

Time to add to your McGizmo collection :D

The irony is I traded a Nichia 119 light engine from the Ti Mule for the custom neutral XP-G engine that went in the EN Mule. :eek: I like the neutral tint and I think it's driven at like 750 mA on high, so it's pushing 200 lumens. :rock:

But I'm sure I could be persuaded to start saving for a SunDrop so I have a REAL Hi CRI light. :naughty: Time to sell something else for more McGizmo money. (this is becoming a reocurring theme).

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
ouch! losing your high CRI clicky is tough! but lucky you got them McGizmos to keep you company.:party:

even though i havent carried my HDS since swapping in the high cri xp-g in my v10r ti. i still wouldnt sell or trade it.
my v10r is more of a urban edc, but if i were to go on an outdoors expedition, ill pack the HDS.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I must say that a V10R Ti with a 90-CRI XP-G would be on my list... If you ever want to sell it skyfire :poke:

Ti²C

Newly Enlightened
criw.jpg

-quark 123² tactical (here on a 123 tube for edc purposes)
-nitecore ex11.2
-nitecore d10 camo
-dereelight cl1h with solarforce 1 mode OP drop-in

all modded with an xp-g q2 90min CRI from cutter (XPGWHT-U1-0000-00AE7)

azzid

Newly Enlightened
moddoolar-4.jpg
fl33.jpg

1. Moddoolar/cryos, with kerberos quad nichia 119 2.8amp drop-in, got a spare 4.2amp quad xp-g 90cri(can't decide on what host to get for it).
2. Lux-RC Fl33 Triple xp-g 90cri, 7watt module.
3. HDS Hi-CRI, still waiting for it(bought at cpfm)
4. Peak Eiger AAA with nichia 119(On it's way, hope it arrives this week)
5. Zebralight sc51c(forgot to take a photo of it lol)

I can proudly say that, I've seen the light with Hi-CRI leds.:D

Last edited:

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
1. Moddoolar/cryos, with kerberos quad nichia 119 2.8amp drop-in, got a spare 4.2amp quad xp-g 90cri(can't decide on what host to get for it).
2. Lux-RC Fl33 Triple xp-g 90cri, 7watt module.
3. HDS Hi-CRI, still waiting for it(bought at cpfm)
4. Peak Eiger AAA with nichia 119(On it's way, hope it arrives this week)
5. Zebralight sc51c(forgot to take a photo of it lol)

I can proudly say that, I've seen the light with Hi-CRI leds.:D

That is a fantastic collection! How do you like the FL33?

azzid

Newly Enlightened
That is a fantastic collection! How do you like the FL33?

Thanks! The fl33 is fantastic, except for the hard to press button/switch, gets easier to press once used for quite a while(still need to use my fingernail though). U.I is easy to configure even w/o a manual, build quality is very good for a version 1 light. Beam/spot is the same as a moddoolar head. It's design is more of for urban or formal events, If ever I'm going to a wedding or any black tie event, I'll definitely bring this as my EDC.

Last edited: