First post and a few questions :) (E2D or T20C2)

Jonnyw2k

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I am a bit of a gadget freak (collector) but a novice to torches, I'm from the UK

I have a Maglite Mini (2AA) with a Nite-ize LED Upgrade which is my day to day torch as it has a good battery life.

When I need something a bit bigger I use my Inova X5, although its getting a bit old now and the rubber push button is starting to wear.

I have been trying to decide what to get next, as I would like something relatively similar size to my Inova x5 (2 123CRs / 18650)

So far I've seen the E2D (LED) or EagleTek T20C2 (XM-L)

So far the EagleTek is winning as it seems to have a brighter light, and is cheaper(I think the E2D is a bit too much for me at this moment in time)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004RUIHM2/

Anyway any views would be helpful :)

Cheers

mrlysle

Enlightened
I just found this thread which is much more readable than your other one! LOL. The EagleTac T20C2 MKII is a really nice light. You'll never go wrong with a Surefire, but you also said it was too much to spend at the moment. Get the ET! Wide variety of extra modules for it, and some really nice accessories. I've always thought that the screw on diffuser that came with mine was one of the nicest I'd ever seen. Well built light and well worth the money in my opinion. Good luck in your search and :welcome:

phatjohn

Newly Enlightened
Get the Eagle Tac!!! I just got a T20C2 XM-L and I love it. I have not had a lot of time or opportunity to play with this light yet but with the time I have had, I'm very impressed. Surefire is Surefire, they are pricey but right now, I think in this size light, Eagle Tac has them beat hands down.

Jonnyw2k

Newly Enlightened
Cheers :) I've given in to the logical choice and bought a ET. Looking around the forums I was thinking I might get a cheap p60 backup ie ultrafire solarforce or a n other genetically named ebay special 1000lumen torch lol.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Jonnyw2k

Newly Enlightened
Luckily on searching I cant find any UK suppliers, so I will order the dropin from the states if I feel I need more light.

Whats peoples views on the cheap P60 hosts?