• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD): McGizmo Haiku XR-E & Custom 1200mA XP-G Haiku/Makai Light-Engine (Pics Added)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
(SOLD): McGizmo Haiku XR-E & Custom 1200mA XP-G Haiku/Makai Light-Engine (Pics Added)

A few items for sale.

As always first posted "I'll take it." gets the item. Please state which item(s) you are taking. Please don't tell me you'll take it in a PM as that is not a posting here. If another member posts a "take it" here while I am PM'ing with you, they get the item.

All prices as listed. I will accept PayPal purchase option only. I absorb all PayPal fees. Priority US shipping w/DC included. Other shipping options and int'l available at your expense. Please PM me to calculate alternate shipping fees before paying.

1) Stock McGizmo Haiku XR-E. A very nice light in excellent condition. A bit of a catch and release for me as I have my XP-G Haiku and this one will not get much use. Price $360 SOLD
McG_Haiku_XRE_01.JPG

McG_Haiku_XRE_02.JPG

McG_Haiku_XRE_03.JPG

McG_Haiku_XRE_04.JPG

2) XP-G Haiku/Makai Light Engine for single CR123/RCR123 cell. I have upped the ante on this drop-in just a bit and it really rocks the Haiku (haven't tried it in a Makai, but I imagine the throw would be intense) and let's it "shine" a bit more. The LED has been upgraded to a S2 flux 2S tint XP-G - it's a nice cool/vanilla white. No tendency towards purple/green - just a nice bright white color. The driver has been upgraded to a Sandwich Shoppe GDuP driver running at 25/325/1200 mA with full support for both CR123 (1200mA level pushes the battery hard but the boost circuit does a good job keeping up through most of the battery life) and RCR123/IMR16340 cells. The GDuP has constant current regulation at all levels unlike the stock 3S driver which utilizes visible-PWM on the LO/Med levels. Thermal management is very good - on Med the light barely gets warm and on Hi the light gets warm but not too hot. Price: $150 SOLD
McG_XPG_LE_01.JPG

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
You devil, that Haiku LE sounds like fun. :devil: Wish I could take that off your hands.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: McGizmo Haiku XR-E & Custom 1200mA XP-G Haiku/Makai Light-Engine (Pics Added

The XP-G LE is SOLD. Haiku is available.

Pics added.

Thatspec

Enlightened
Re: WTS: McGizmo Haiku XR-E & Custom 1200mA XP-G Haiku/Makai Light-Engine (Pics Added

I'll take the Haiku!
I'm new here and can't PM you yet so would you PM me?
Thanks, Mark

Thatspec

Enlightened

I'll take the Haiku! (this may become a double post).
PMed

Last edited:

Thatspec

Enlightened

PP sent. Thanks, can't wait :)

Edit; Enjoying the Haiku Sean, it's a beautifully crafted light! Thanks for the fast shipment :)

Last edited: