• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired sold : Mr. Bulk Brass Lion Cub set. XM-L

Status
Not open for further replies.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had pick this up not long ago and had it up-graded to xm-l by Mac. It is a bright mofo, but brass just isn't my thing. Will trade for something custom Titanium........ Price is sold$325 net to me. Thanks Ya All!

DSCN2103.jpg

DSCN2104.jpg

DSCN2105.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT Mr. Bulk Brass Lion Cub set. XM-L

Some points for the audience:

1. There were only about 80 Brass Cubs made. To this day the brass Cub remains among the most coveted Mr. Bulk lights.
2. The Brass Cubs were made with a wider bezel which limited the output and created a ring in the beam pattern. Many opted to have the bezel opened up to allow more of the powerful output to escape and improve the beam pattern. That appears to be the case here - an opened bezel.
3. The Brass Cub came out about 5-6 years ago and, of course, it would now have 5-6 year old technology in its LED. However, the seller wisely opted to upgrade the LED to today's standards by installing an XM-L. And installation by Mac makes it a professional mod.
4. The additional accessories are equally hard to find. The big head is complete with reflector and lens - all you have to do is unscrew the regular head and screw on the big one and your throw is tripled. The long and short knurled bodies were made by Mr. Bulk collaborator Otokoyama and are made for an 18650 cell and an 18500, I believe. Same thing, just unscrew the standard body and screw on the accessory body. Finally, the smooth CR123-size body was made by RPM and, as everyone knows, RPM made a number of additional bodies and heads for the brass Cub to add some variety.
5. This set is extremely hard to come by and is priced very well. It's a true collector set. Nice offering, Corey.

bf1

Enlightened

Great set !

egrep

Enlightened

great set, great price. I could almost swing this. Someone please put me out of my misery and buy it quick.

exquzmwa

Enlightened

I'm trying to come up with a way in my mind to fund this. Nice set.... Wish I could swing it =)

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a great deal for how bright this little sucker is......

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is a great deal for how bright this little sucker is......
XM-L + IMR16340 + Lioncub DD board = brightest single cell flashlight I have owned, ever. If anyone is on the fence about this I suggest you say the words now before I find $300 somewhere...

easilyled

Flashaholic

That TB light with the rook tail is very nice indeed. What L.E and battery does it have powering it?

Bump for the Lioncub set which is sweet too. :thumbsup:

wolfy

Enlightened

I have a bit of a thing for brass lights at the moment, and I dont have a MrBulk light, so I will take it.

Please PM me price with shipping to Australia (registered post) and I will send PP.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

That TB light with the rook tail is very nice indeed. What L.E and battery does it have powering it?

Bump for the Lioncub set which is sweet too. :thumbsup:

F series with a 3 speed xm-l made by the made himself. TB

Status
Not open for further replies.