Have you seen anything strange for sale on ebay ?

K A

Enlightened
The Internet was up for bids at one time. I should have used the 'Buy it Now' feature. It was a steal at $15mil /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PeterW

Enlightened
Two I have heard of recently:

A blokes wife... got some good offers

A bucket of tapwater

....people will sell (and buy) anything!

PEterW

X-CalBR8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I've been telling people for years now that if I had an authentic Elvis turd that I could probably get a million dollars for it somewhere. I consider this eBay auction as a proof of concept. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

X-CalBR8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gotta love that one quote from the auction:

"Stay tuned folks coming soon!! Britani Spears actual Breasteses for auction."

LOL. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've seen "celebrity" shirts with armpit sweat puddles in them for sale on ebay. I don't know who the celebrities were, and it was a long time ago, so they're probably long gone by now. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif :toliet: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

darkwater

Newly Enlightened
My personal fav. people's souls.

Been wondering how much I would get for "dehydrated water"

Also some crazy people spend all this money on flash lights...who would do something like that? [:)]

Brian

snakebite

Flashlight Enthusiast
things i have seen auctioned
an *** kicking
a peanut butter sandwich.
burned out light bulbs
a date with the noid(shop did this one)
ac batteries
a smoke injecter kit for fixing electronics you let the smoke out of.

gyverpete

Enlightened
That Michel Jakson auction has ended.
"The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken."
So I'm thinking, Did it float away? Did he use an inferior ziplock? Did he step on it, or what?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif
Well, it was "captured" in Roswell, NM so maybe it was confiscated by a secret gov't agency. I've always thought that Michael must be from some other planet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
more likely, he just couldn't bring himself to part with his precious mj fart...

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
He probably sat on the bag and popped it, allowing the "precious" fart to escape and float out a window.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

RevDavid

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
The LED Museum said:
He probably sat on the bag and popped it, allowing the "precious" fart to escape and float out a window.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL
still on floor, laughing, rolling.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

That has to be more dangerous than a broken glowtube.
How long can you hold your breath? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

David <><

RevDavid

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

You made me laugh so hard, I forgot what I was going to post.

It was not on Ebay, but I once answered a newpaper ad about a used pinata. The lady was serious... she said I could just fill it up again, and patch the bottom. She wanted $20 for it. I asked for clarification as to whether the goodies were still there or whether I had to buy my own. She called me an eedeeott and hung up on me. The offering was intriguing, the price was not too far beyond all reason, but her closing technique was a little weak.

David <><

hyeTotum

Newly Enlightened
Can't you just see the Police Chief of Kissimmee, Florida sticking his nose out of the station door? ...Snif!? Snif!?... "Damn! That 1982 Michel Jakson air-biscuit musta' got loose! Let's Roll! Code 3!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gif