• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB/WTT TB 27mm/38mm head. NEW PIC

easilyled

Flashaholic
I'm interested in seeing what TB 27mm or 38mm heads are out there for possible purchase or trade.

As far as trading, I would consider offering the 27mm head in the bottom light pictured below. (with cash adjustment either way)
IMG_0693.jpg

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: WTB/WTT for Mint TranquillityBase Titanium 27mm or 38mm head housing

I have widened my search to include 27mm TB heads too.

If anybody has any 27mm or 38mm TB heads in excellent or mint condition that they'd consider selling (or exchanging for the mint TB 27mm head in the 1st post), please let me know either in this thread or by PM.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Come on, those of you with 38mm TB heads, you know who you are. :naughty:

If you like the more portable 27mm head, then this one is a beauty.

The only reason that I'm considering exchanging it is that I personally happen to love the 38mm form factor (even though its not as compact).

In exchange for your 38mm head, I can also offer 2 L.Es that go perfectly with the 27mm head, a beautiful darkzero biflupic SSC-P7 as well as a McGizmo Makai XP-G. This head will also match nearly all existing TB E-series bodies.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Another bump for those that might be looking to sell their TB 38mm heads, trade their 38mm heads for the 27mm head pictured or possibly trade another 27mm head for this one pictured.

I would also consider trading the full 27mm TB light pictured for a full 38mm TB light in excellent or mint condition.

easilyled

Flashaholic

BTTT

Nobody looking to part with their TB 38mm head/light for substantial cash or a worthy trade?

Latest posts