The Fenix-Store        

Thread: FS: McGizmo Haiku XM-L, Mule head, Peak Eiger HI CRI, Ra clicky custom + some goodies

Default FS: McGizmo Haiku XM-L, Mule head, Peak Eiger HI CRI, Ra clicky custom + some goodies

This is my first sale thread here on CPF

McGizmo Haiku XM-L 6V 2x123 MINT $480 --> $470 *SOLD* shipped with priority mail

McGizmo Mule head 3V with XP-G LE MINT $180 --> $170 shipped with priority mail

Ra Clicky Custom (170 lumens CW, Sapphire lens, Titanium bezel, Executive UI, flush button) Light is not mint with scratches on the bezel. No visible scratches on the body.
    Lanyard and Clip not included. (PM me if you want it included though) $250 --> $240 shipped with priority mail

Peak Eiger AAA SS QTC with Hi CRI XPG. The light is in the same condition that I received it (there are a few scratches on the head so i will consider this one nearly mint) $100 *SOLD* shipped with priority mail

Last but not least, 4sevens Ti satin Preon 2 and Klarus Mi X6 SS. Both light is not mint but nearly mint. There are visible scratches (not much though) on them but no dings. Both for $90 --> $80 shipped with priority mail. I will include the original box + o rings and manual for the preon.

First I'll take it post gets priority.

Paypal Addy: Necromancer_G@hotmail.com

Please email me NOT pm me for any enquiries

Cheers!

Glenn
    Last edited by helios123; 10-20-2011 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Price Drop

Default Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku XM-L, Mule head, Peak Eiger HI CRI, Ra clicky custom + some goo

BUMP!

Default Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku XM-L, Mule head, Peak Eiger HI CRI, Ra clicky custom + some goo

BUMP! Price drops!

Brandocommando, please clear your PM inbox - Glenn

Ill take the eiger. Pm me with paypal info

Peak Eiger is now SOLD. Thanks Rob and CPF!

BUMP!

Bump!

6V Haiku XM-L

Haiku XM-L 6V is SOLD!
    Last edited by helios123; 10-20-2011 at 09:37 PM.

What is the 3V mule voltage input capabilities and drive current?

Thank you,
    BigC
    Surefire 6P with Malkoff M60 simple, bright, efficient.

I'll take the RA Clicky clip if you want to separate?
    I thought it through and my worst brings out the best in you.

I'm not really sure about this but i've tried single 3.7v cells and it worked. No idea about drive current..maybe somebody can clarify for me. You can ask Don for the exact figures

Only selling it as a package with the light, sorry..

bump!

BUMP!

PM Sent on Mule
    Surefire 6P with Malkoff M60 simple, bright, efficient.

Hi bigchelis

didn't receive your PM. Please email me on necromancer_g@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Glenn

I'll also take seconds on the clip for the Ra Clicky of the final buyer doesn't want it and the guy above has found another by then.