• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawan

Gary123

Enlightened
* Withdrawn *

One of my prized lights, I have enjoyed this one plenty. With the user adjustable 3 outputs of the flupic driver, this is a perfect light for close up to 40 or 50 yards out. It has a large hotspot with smooth transition into a well lit spill. It was edc'd by me for a while (ALWAYS in an empty pocket), and is free of gouges and dings and has never been dropped. Other than normal wear, the only marks on this light are surface cosmetic.

It is a one of a kind custom made for me by MAC out of an Aleph 1 head on a custom chromed Vital Gear FB1 body. Truly a one of a kind light. 4 x Rebels with 450+ otf lumens. It was hard to tell the output difference between this and Mac's warm EDC 1.4A SST-50. Here is a link I posted when I got it: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?230634-My-beautiful-new-Mac-mod

****** Buyer pays 3% for Paypal, I pay for shipping w/ delivery confirmation.

mac5r.jpg

mac2x.jpg

mac3k.jpg

mac4.jpg

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Wow, neat pocket torch!

Is that a Vital Gear FB1 body? If so, I would suppose that is an aftermarket finish - hard chrome plating ???

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FS: One of my nicest lights

Yes you are right. Neglected to say VG FB1, custom chromed body. Don't know who did the chrome. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic

That, sir, is a cool light! I'll bet it runs great on 17670's, too. Hmmmmm.............. :sssh:

Gary123

Enlightened

The Aleph 1 head fits any E series body. I have an FM 18500 body I use with it sometimes. You could put it on any Surefire E series body, or get one of those FM SS 18650 bodies for when you need more battery power.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes you are right. Neglected to say VB FB1, custom chromed body. Don't know who did the chrome. Thanks for asking.
Yep that's a Chrome VG FB1 right there (its still in my avatar pic). It was coated in the second Modamag Exotics run. I very much miss that body and the nickel FF3 I sold from that specific run...:mecry:

Last edited:

Gary123

Enlightened

Did you sell it to Griff? I don't see him around much anymore. He wanted to buy an Extreme Micro a while ago. I pm'd him asking if he found one, thought I'd sell him mine, but I never heard from him.

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Did you sell it to Griff? I don't see him around much anymore. He wanted to buy an Extreme Micro a while ago. I pm'd him asking if he found one, thought I'd sell him mine, but I never heard from him.
Yes I did, it's nice to know its still around. I have not seen the dude either , AWTYD might know something about him though might want to shoot him a PM.

archimedes

Flashaholic

@Gary123, @Cuso - Thanks very much for the info on the Chrome VG FB1. Wish I could get one of those (and seriously doubt you'll be parting out this light :devil: ) .... Did you happen to know if this was a one-off, or was there a run of coated Vital Gear bodies?

Free bump, and good luck with sale !

Gary123

Enlightened

I believe it was a one only piece, Cuso sent his VG FB1 body to Modamag for coating. That's how it was done.