Klarus        

Thread: Withdrawan

Flashaholic*

Default Withdrawan

* Withdrawn *

One of my prized lights, I have enjoyed this one plenty. With the user adjustable 3 outputs of the flupic driver, this is a perfect light for close up to 40 or 50 yards out. It has a large hotspot with smooth transition into a well lit spill. It was edc'd by me for a while (ALWAYS in an empty pocket), and is free of gouges and dings and has never been dropped. Other than normal wear, the only marks on this light are surface cosmetic.

It is a one of a kind custom made for me by MAC out of an Aleph 1 head on a custom chromed Vital Gear FB1 body. Truly a one of a kind light. 4 x Rebels with 450+ otf lumens. It was hard to tell the output difference between this and Mac's warm EDC 1.4A SST-50. Here is a link I posted when I got it: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...ul-new-Mac-mod

****** Buyer pays 3% for Paypal, I pay for shipping w/ delivery confirmation.

Last edited by Gary123; 10-15-2011 at 02:11 PM.
    Brass Dragonheart, JHanko D10 17 trits, 2C Flex Dragon w/Aleph 3 Milky MCE, Mac 4Rebel Aleph custom, Ti Gatlight, 3xP7 LZ Megalennium, TNC aspheric, MC-E Gotham w/optic, Extreme Micro, BB Haiku XP-G, Kuku Volere & D10, Drake, FM 26650 w/ copper VIDSM quad

Wow, neat pocket torch!

Is that a Vital Gear FB1 body? If so, I would suppose that is an aftermarket finish - hard chrome plating ???
    ... is the archimedes peak

Flashaholic*

Default Re: FS: One of my nicest lights

Yes you are right. Neglected to say VG FB1, custom chromed body. Don't know who did the chrome. Thanks for asking.
    Last edited by Gary123; 10-10-2011 at 06:57 PM.
    Brass Dragonheart, JHanko D10 17 trits, 2C Flex Dragon w/Aleph 3 Milky MCE, Mac 4Rebel Aleph custom, Ti Gatlight, 3xP7 LZ Megalennium, TNC aspheric, MC-E Gotham w/optic, Extreme Micro, BB Haiku XP-G, Kuku Volere & D10, Drake, FM 26650 w/ copper VIDSM quad

That, sir, is a cool light! I'll bet it runs great on 17670's, too. Hmmmmm..............
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light..."

Flashaholic*

The Aleph 1 head fits any E series body. I have an FM 18500 body I use with it sometimes. You could put it on any Surefire E series body, or get one of those FM SS 18650 bodies for when you need more battery power.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary123 View Post
    Yes you are right. Neglected to say VB FB1, custom chromed body. Don't know who did the chrome. Thanks for asking.
    Yep that's a Chrome VG FB1 right there (its still in my avatar pic). It was coated in the second Modamag Exotics run. I very much miss that body and the nickel FF3 I sold from that specific run...
    Last edited by Cuso; 10-10-2011 at 04:51 PM.

Flashaholic*

Did you sell it to Griff? I don't see him around much anymore. He wanted to buy an Extreme Micro a while ago. I pm'd him asking if he found one, thought I'd sell him mine, but I never heard from him.
    Last edited by Gary123; 10-10-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary123 View Post
    Did you sell it to Griff? I don't see him around much anymore. He wanted to buy an Extreme Micro a while ago. I pm'd him asking if he found one, thought I'd sell him mine, but I never heard from him.
    Yes I did, it's nice to know its still around. I have not seen the dude either , AWTYD might know something about him though might want to shoot him a PM.

Awesome light. Good luck on the sale.

@Gary123, @Cuso - Thanks very much for the info on the Chrome VG FB1. Wish I could get one of those (and seriously doubt you'll be parting out this light ) .... Did you happen to know if this was a one-off, or was there a run of coated Vital Gear bodies?

Free bump, and good luck with sale !
    ... is the archimedes peak

Flashaholic*

I believe it was a one only piece, Cuso sent his VG FB1 body to Modamag for coating. That's how it was done.

Flashaholic*

Another price drop.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: FS: One of my best, another Price Drop

And another price drop.