• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Jhanko D10 $SOLD$

supersuby

Enlightened

1.Ok up for sale is a excellent condition Mirage Man Fatty CR123 host. No Light engine is included. Beautiful light and i would not hanging on to it but it has sat since it got here and will probably sit for a while longer. I have developed a new love for Spy's so let's find this one a good home. I just got it a few weeks ago from Karl in this thread HEREIt is still in the same excellent condition as i received it. Asking $SOLD$ shipped via USPS Priority mail fully insured in the CONUS and i will eat paypal fee's. I will ship international but please PM or Email me for an exact shipping quote :) Please post an " I'll take it " followed by a PM or Email if interested. Thanks for looking and have a great day :)

2. Ok another sweet one here, a JHanko D10 with 7 beautiful blue trits ( 6 on body and 1 on the switch) Beautiful light but i have just not grown to love it like i thought i would. Has the ramping feature and the Jhanko clip also. Asking $SOLD$ shipped fully insured in the CONUS and i will eat Paypal fee's. I will ship outside the CONUS but please PM me for a exact shipping quote :)

ETA: Trade offers are welcome +/- but i really like Trits and Ti :)

Mirage Man is second from the left and the Jhanko is the third one in from the left :) The others are NOT for sale :)

photo-16.jpg

Last edited:

Joseph Milton

Enlightened
Re: Mirage Man Fatty

I remember that one! I liked it so much, but I didn't think I could carry it. I too have a love for Spys! Good luck!

Do you know what sort of light engine can be inserted? E series/Aleph?

obi
I owned that actual host - the Fatty lights are threaded for a screw-in LE. My Mirage Man Fatty lights all have Darkzero custom LE's. I don't believe he's making them anymore, so one could always hire another modder to build a light engine for it. Milkyspit, LEDzeppilin, DatiLED, and others may be possibilities.

supersuby

Enlightened

Awesome thanks for your input Troy :thumbsup: I had talked to Datiled about doing a XML for it :eek: I really don't wanna let this one go but it's just sitting collecting dust. Figured i would try and find it a good home, if it does not sell or get traded in a few days i'm just gonna keep it and finish her off down the road. Damn thing is a tank but feels good in pocket :)

Awesome thanks for your input Troy :thumbsup: I had talked to Datiled about doing a XML for it :eek: I really don't wanna let this one go but it's just sitting collecting dust. Figured i would try and find it a good home, if it does not sell or get traded in a few days i'm just gonna keep it and finish her off down the road. Damn thing is a tank but feels good in pocket :)
Hope you have stong pockets! :D

easilyled

Flashaholic

I owned that actual host - the Fatty lights are threaded for a screw-in LE. My Mirage Man Fatty lights all have Darkzero custom LE's. I don't believe he's making them anymore, so one could always hire another modder to build a light engine for it. Milkyspit, LEDzeppilin, DatiLED, and others may be possibilities.

If I'm not mistaken, these MM fatty lights were designed to accomodate the McR19XR reflector that the Aleph19 heads use. As such Cree-XREs would probably be the most suitable choice of emitter. Could you confirm if your lights use Cree XREs please Troy?

egrep

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT Mirage Man Fatty & a Jhanko D10 :)

I'm extremely fortunate to own a 10 trit JHanko. It was sold to me as a favor and I treasure it. Some fortunate person will snap up this very rare and exquisite treasure.

JMP

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT Mirage Man Fatty & a Jhanko D10 :)

Very nice. Wish I had cash for that D10. May I ask , what LED is inside?