• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired wanted 1D mag body

vincevoxbox

Newly Enlightened
Hello all.

Sorry if the Title is wrong.

I have an old 2D Mag with the Cree Drop in and aspheric lens kit that was around a couple of years ago..I love it apart from the colour temp of the LED being too blue/white and not anywhere near halogen colour..(any clues as to what i could do to solve that would make my day).

Anyway what i would like to know is if anyone is selling or could modify my mag into a smaller sized body..Ive seen them with 1D sized body somewhere..but cant find where to buy one.. best thing would be if it just screwed onto my Tiablo A9 body and then i would be happy.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

vin

pauljohan

Newly Enlightened
Hello all.

Sorry if the Title is wrong.

I have an old 2D Mag with the Cree Drop in and aspheric lens kit that was around a couple of years ago..I love it apart from the colour temp of the LED being too blue/white and not anywhere near halogen colour..(any clues as to what i could do to solve that would make my day).

Anyway what i would like to know is if anyone is selling or could modify my mag into a smaller sized body..Ive seen them with 1D sized body somewhere..but cant find where to buy one.. best thing would be if it just screwed onto my Tiablo A9 body and then i would be happy.

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

vin

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?325169-1D-M*G-Hosts