Eagletac MX25L2-T

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
Has anyone heard anything else about when this light will be available for purchase? Or how much it will be. I can't wait to get it!!!!

Albert56

Newly Enlightened
It's available now at $279 for the SST-90 version and $369 for the SBT90. What bothers me is that it has a sealed battery pack (2x32650) and a charger port, but does not come with a charger! In order to get that you have to buy an accessory kit with filters, etc, that you may or may not want or need for an extra $35 dollars. Kind of sleezy marketing on Eagletac's part, I think.

I personally am not taking the plunge on this until I see some comprehensive reviews and/or comparisons with other lights in it's class. It would have to be a significant step up in output/throw from my TN-31 or RRT-3. Also, I've heard conflicting word on the existence or availability of the Turbo Head option.

Johnbeck180

Enlightened
It's available now at $279 for the SST-90 version and $369 for the SBT90. What bothers me is that it has a sealed battery pack (2x32650) and a charger port, but does not come with a charger! In order to get that you have to buy an accessory kit with filters, etc, that you may or may not want or need for an extra $35 dollars. Kind of sleezy marketing on Eagletac's part, I think.

I personally am not taking the plunge on this until I see some comprehensive reviews and/or comparisons with other lights in it's class. It would have to be a significant step up in output/throw from my TN-31 or RRT-3. Also, I've heard conflicting word on the existence or availability of the Turbo Head option.

What a coincidence, I actually went to the Eagletac website today at work and saw they were available before I saw your post. I'm with you on waiting to see a review. I Hope Marshall from Going Gear will do some comparison shot when he gets one, his videos are always good. Thanks for the heads up. :0)

Bwolcott

Enlightened
What a coincidence, I actually went to the Eagletac website today at work and saw they were available before I saw your post. I'm with you on waiting to see a review. I Hope Marshall from Going Gear will do some comparison shot when he gets one, his videos are always good. Thanks for the heads up. :0)

hes been letting this new girl do the videos on a different channel, def not as good but I give her credit for trying

Albert56

Newly Enlightened
hes been letting this new girl do the videos on a different channel, def not as good but I give her credit for trying

That's too bad. I've been wondering why I haven't seen any new ones lately on the Going Gear site. Aside from the waste of time MagLight shot. I really like them.

nitric

Newly Enlightened
waiting for my mx25l2-t to reach me by early next week. can't wait to get it

thijsco19

Newly Enlightened
It seems that I was waiting for pics from nitric :poke:, haha.

Now the real reason I came here.

The MX25L2 now has an SBT-70 PB Emitter.
SBT-70 PB

• Center lux: 203,000 lux
  • Center spot angle: 6.2°
  • Spill light angle: 55.8°
  • Beam distance: 985 yards / 901 meters
That's really a thrower!

• SBT-70 PB LED
    • LED lumen: 2000
    • ANSI FL-14​ lumen: 1585

@kj2, whaaatt :D :)p)

Last edited: