I apologize....

Greta

Flashaholic
... for not being around much lately. I seemed to have gotten kinda burnt out lately with the whole computer thing. My husband and son went on a road trip for two weeks and I started to do some "cleaning" while they were gone. One thing led to another and I ended up making three trips to the landfill... with stuff just from the garage! It really did become addictive to see the progress I was making and how nice and "new" everything started to look again. I worked on the landscaping in the front yard... raking and shoveling dirt and rocks, freeing tumbleweeds to return to their natural environment in the desert. I cleaned the back yard as well once the pool and wall guys finished up thier work. Yes, my pool and spa are finally finished and I've been enjoying them as well. I did go "wireless" with my computer so that I could bring it out to the pool with me but I found that just floating around in the pool with no sounds but the waterfall was very relaxing.

So I apologize for not being around like I usually am. I'll be back around again soon, I'm sure. It appears as if you all are doing just fine without me anyway... and if you do need me, I'll be here...

MVC-356S.JPG

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
iddibhai said:
swweeet backyard! when are we invited?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like a great place for a flashlight fest.

Sasha:
Congrats on a great back yard - and THANKS for all your hard work on our behalf. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Bill.H

Enlightened
NO apologies necessary, Sasha. You know we appreciate all you do and all those extra hours you occasionally put in (like that last upgrade).

Nice pool! David must've given you a really good raise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
poop party!

you deserve it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i'm standing next to my mailbox, awaiting my inviataion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
poop party!

you deserve it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i'm standing next to my mailbox, awaiting my inviataion. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well YOU certainly won't get an invitation if you're going to POOP in my pool!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
oh geez /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

my fingers have a mind of their own /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
... and I'll bet that some young lady is going to love that some day... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
brightnorm... why did you delete your post? It was very sweet and much appreciated. I'm sorry I didn't tell you that earlier... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Chengiz

Enlightened
It is a very nice pla ce to play with the 6PN.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gifIst verbotten Rothrandir!

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Come on girl, invite us over.

Step one, sing the song:
I'm alright
Nobody worry 'bout me
Why you got to gimme a fight?
Can't you just let it be?

CPF Caddies pool party at Sasha's from 12:00-12:05.

Thanks for all the effort, the pool looks stunning!

Atomic6

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice Digs Y'all /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Chengiz said:
... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smoker5.gifIst verbotten Rothrandir!...

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm rather at a loss for words...

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Certainly reminds me of my in-laws place in Mesa (but now they live in Apache Jct), bringing back some GREAT memories from 1985-1991!

...and GREAT pool you've got there!! A little yoga, some Native American flute music, a margarita...feelin' good!