• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn - My BeCu LF2XT for your Complete Run #2 LF2XT. More!

JMP

Enlightened
Hi, Again I am a member of the 2XT club (really regret selling my last one).

I just purchased the BeCu LF2XT in this thread...(Its now here in hand!)
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?324007-quot-Fight-Club-quot-sale...

More info...I guess theres only 10 of these....
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?227726-**SOLD-OUT**LF2XT-beryllium-copper-tubes

I'd like to trade it for a complete run # 2 LF2XT with Ti Trit button, and Moddoo clip in the same condition.

Id entertain offers of other rare Ti lights and maybe even some cash.

please pm me any offer.

I'll leave this up for a few days, then this baby is getting some real world use!

Thanks for looking!

Also , Ive got a LUX-RC FL33 for sale. The makers of the boards of macs tri edc and moddoo's tripples. I'd like to trade it towards a HiCRI Haiku.
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?257193-Lux-RC-FL33-18350-body-HiCRI-XP-G-NAT-Chrome

Last edited:

JMP

Enlightened
Re: WTT: My BeCu LF2XT for your Complete Run # 2 LF2XT

Replied, Thank you.

Not really looking to sell, Mainly looking for my grail. A complete Run # 2 LF2XTi.

JMP

Enlightened

One last bump. No one wants to trade? I'll leave this up till Monday. Then , this baby will start getting used.

WarriorOfLight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hope you will find your #2 light. I know how difficuilt it is to get one of this babies. I needed a few month until I had my EX10 Fatty, now it is the proud piece of my small titanium light collection.

supersuby

Enlightened

You will find one just post a WTB and be patient :) Took me a few month's also but i finally scored a beautiful JHanko after searching forever for one :)

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

It took me almost one year to get a run #3 ...
These babes are not easy to find, indeed, but finally you'll get it.

EDIT:
As supersuby suggests, it will be a little easier if you post a WTB instead a WTT
(the BeCu is not as highly demanded as the Ti runs, IMO)

Last edited:

egrep

Enlightened
Re: WTT: My BeCu LF2XT for your Complete Run #2 LF2XT. More!

This is likely my grail light. I've memorized the UI for my 2xt and EDC it (along with my Gavina). I have a Ku Ti trit tailswitch for sale/trade for this... But nothing I think you'd want to trade for it... But who knows?

supersuby

Enlightened

Yes sir, good things ( lights ) come to those who are patient. If you post a WTB and stay on it you will have one soon enough :) And if you need some cashola to fund the WTB i will take that BeCu off your hands :)

It took me almost one year to get a run #3 ...
These babes are not easy to find, indeed, but finally you'll get it.

EDIT:
As supersuby suggests, it will be a little easier if you post a WTB instead a WTT
(the BeCu is not as highly demanded as the Ti runs, IMO)

JMP

Enlightened

Thanks for the kind words and suggestion guys. Thing is, I probably won't be able to pay someones asking price. After l lost my job this year and selling of my Ti version. I feel a trade is my only chance.

Someone told me that they paid over twice for a BeCu tube only and it was scratched. This is mint and is a fully working light.

I'm about to order a clip from dark sucks and can include that in trade if that helps.

Again, thanks for all your kind words.

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

Well you got a Killer deal on the LF2XT!! I paid alot more than that for a "shelf queen" that has scratches! Don't scratch the coating off the light, because it will tarnish.

JMP

Enlightened

I like the tarnish look of copper :eek:. Statue of liberty anyone?

:wave:Come on folks, No one up for trade?

JMP

Enlightened

Trust me, I know it will sell quickly. Havent been offered anything tempting yet.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well you got a Killer deal on the LF2XT!! I paid alot more than that for a "shelf queen" that has scratches! Don't scratch the coating off the light, because it will tarnish.

It won't tarnish since it is an alloy made from Berylium and Copper, a totally different behaviour in comparison with a pure copper light.
Minor and hard to see scratches will appear as time goes by, most likely happens with Ti lights, even if they are "shelf queens"...
unless you never touch/hold in hand/test the light and always keep it in a cotton cradle.

JMP

Enlightened

Ramon, would you kindly chime in with your opinion of a selling price?

This is the main reason I am looking to trade. I want a (non Al) 2XT in my possession for EDC. Selling would leave me 2XTless and I dont like that feeling.

I lucked out greatly with a member purging his collection with no regard to the current asking prices. A sentiment I likely will not follow.

Remember, Im looking for a complete run #2 in trade. If you're going to offer to buy this from me keep in mind that the last LF2XTi sold for over $500

Last edited:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

I already sent you a PM regarding this question, according to my experience and what I've seen in the MP
these last months. Not adequate to post it here, IMO.
You really got an unique bargain with your BeCu but I'm not interested in getting another again.
It was hard to me selling a spare #1 Ti run and will keep my Ti 2XT collection (the three runs I own from Steve Ku plus a special custom made by Jeff Hanko, wich is my grail).
You got the info so best of luck.

JMP

Enlightened

Ramon, I understand and thank you.

and with that.

This is withdrawn.

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wise decision Jerick. Let time go by for now...

Latest posts