• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SPY 005- Secret Agent- & - SF compatible Turbohead

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been mulling this one over for some time now and have decided to part with these.
Price includes pay-pal fees and USPS Priority shipping with delivery confirmation in the USA. If outside the US, please contact me for shipping cost. Not interested in trades.
Please send payment to: dafabricata (at) yahoo (dot) com

1) SPY 005 secret agent (no sn#) Natural HAIII, chrome head and knob, has the STFu driver with is programming up to 1250mA accepts rechargables and has a beautiful neutral tint XP-G. Probably my favorite tint of all my lights. The 005 is in excellent condition with no scrapes, dings, chips or marks except for one teeny tiny mark in the chrome on the side of thethe head that came with it when I bought it...hard to see it. Spend most of it's life living in my safe and if taken out to use was always kept in the case until ready. Case is included and fits the 005 perfect. No-batteries included. $775---$675---*SOLD*--- shipped in the USA.

photobucket-3412-1318644451419.jpg

photobucket-5397-1318644423348.jpg

photobucket-4418-1318642012354.jpg

2) Unknown maker- Surefire C-Series compatible Turbohead. Stunning deep grey HAIII. comes with an aluminum tower for LED use and a brass socket holder for bi-pin bulbs. I had been using 1185's. TH uses MAG style reflectors. comes with window, refector, o-rings, and both sockets for your choice of bulbs and LED. (No bulb or LED included) Moddeds dream head! This was one of those lights, I bought years ago with the intension of building so ething REALLY cool, but never got around to it. I've NEVER seen another one of these available so grab it while you can! Turbohead only, although the Surefire HAIII 6P
P is available over at the marketplace ...
$245---$200. Take both the Turbohead and HAIII 6P for $400

Last edited:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
BIG weekend price drops on both items!!
The option of including a Surefire 1st gen. HAIII with a rare USMC bezel and HAIII SF cell extender to the turbohead was added.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Price drop on the original HAIII 6P with USMC bezel, SF HAIII 1xcr123 extender, tailcap, and custom turbohead combo....$350 shipped in the US!:eek:oo: