ThruNite Neutron 2CR = 4 Sevens Quark X 123 2 XML ?

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
These 2 lights are almost twins. Size, shape, function, price, and output are a close match. The Neutron 2C is slightly longer than the Quark X. The Neutron 2C looks like a Quark with a Fenix PD 31 tail cap.The 4 Sevens has Beacon mode and a little more output with a better warranty.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
On paper they look the same but let me tell you, the Thrunite has a horribly low PWM frequency on it's lower output I get a headache using it. I am usually insensitive to PWM signature but the Thrunite 2C is just way too horrible. I gave it to my wife and she hated it too.

Lou Minescence

Flashlight Enthusiast
On paper they look the same but let me tell you, the Thrunite has a horribly low PWM frequency on it's lower output I get a headache using it. I am usually insensitive to PWM signature but the Thrunite 2C is just way too horrible. I gave it to my wife and she hated it too.

Thanks for the input. I read a Selfbuilt review of the light and saw that he also noticed bad PWM from the 2CR and not from the other Neutron models. I ended up ordering the Quark X over the Neutron 2C. I'm glad you confirmed the PWM. I often wonder if some of these companies intentionally copy each others designs.