New Maglite XL Tactical Flashlight!?

Michae1

Newly Enlightened
I came about some interesting news! I recently purchased a Maglite XL 200, which I love, and registered my product leaving a comment stating that I didn't like the lack of being able to mod the light to take different batteries and received an email back. Below is the email!!:

Maglite.com Website Visit - Your Feedback - Control Number F-391102

We are doing a XL Tac light with lithium batteries, will be out first part of the year.

Don
---------- ORIGINAL MESSAGE ----------
TO *****: Mag Instrument, Inc. Web Site (www.magmail.com)
FROM ***: [email protected] ***************************
RECEIVED: 10/13/2011 1:27:44 PM EST

Great step in the right direction with the XL-200! My only "beef" is that I cannot retrofit the light with lithium ion batteries. This is not a large problem but would be a wonderful addition to all the great features this light possesses! Thank you!!

Michae1

Newly Enlightened
Well cool! I know that I have enjoyed my xl200 so far and am excited to see more from maglite! Although I have already decided that a sc600 will be my next buy. Then after that a "thrower"..

On another note, this is my favorite forum! Almost everyone is intellectual. Neat place! I will learn much!

Michael

Oh and my email, yeah im not worried about it... Identity thieves and the likes could easily get that and more without my help!