Gladius parts?

Pawnshop

Newly Enlightened
I have a Gladius with a dead switch. She served me faithfully for many years of daily carry but her switch finally gave out, nothing lasts for ever I guess. I have tried Blackhawk's website and discovered that it was discontinued, however I have not called them (will do on Monday if I get a chance), are there any parts sources out there? Is there a mod I can get for the switch, or head for that matter. Brighter would be the awesum...

Jakpro

Newly Enlightened
I sent in a Gladius and they fixed it pretty quickly-no charge. I might be wrong, but I think that they have a lifetime warranty.

However, looking at the warranty info on their website, their lights now only have a 12 month warranty. I wonder if they still honor the lifetime warranty?

Last edited:

Pawnshop

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info! I traded into another Gladius at the funshow this weekend so once I get my old one fixed I might just get one modded just because. I realize the old gal is not cutting edge any more but I like her, and for working on things with my aging eyes Gladys the Gladius puts out whatever amount of light I need. I already have a modded G3 LED for lighting up the other side of the street...