• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All GONE*** Haiku, Delghi, MilkySpit's Moal, Steve Ku/ Valiant Concepts M30WF Lego

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek: Time to set some free to pay for a new TV I bought for the wife for Sweetest Day :sick2: All prices include PayPal fees and shipping via USPS Priority shipping.

OK...Let's move them...everything reduced $35 each and I pay shipping and PayPal fees!!!

McGizmo Haiku XRE Bead Blasted like new condition $385 shipped NOW $350 ***SOLD*** Joseph Milton

sweetest day sale 022.JPG

sweetest day sale 024.JPG

sweetest day sale 026.JPG

Delghi Bead Blasted 18650 Iris XPG R5 $450 shipped Now $415 ***WITHDRAWN***

sweetest day sale 044.JPG

sweetest day sale 045.JPG

sweetest day sale 042.JPG

sweetest day sale 040.JPG

Steve Ku Valiant Concepts titanium custom 123 with impossible to find Malkoff M30 WF dropin that accepts rechargeable cells unlike the current Malkoff M31 offerings. This has been my sacred desk drawer illumination tool and is one of my favorites. $335 shipped Now $300 Sold SeaHunt (Chuck)

sweetest day sale 032.JPG

sweetest day sale 031.JPG

sweetest day sale 029.JPG

sweetest day sale 028.JPG

***WITHDRAWN***Milky Spit MOAL...one of his latest and GREATEST custom creations featuring a CREE XML. This one was designed to my specs for flood and should be bullet proof. I have never used it so I don't understand all the capabilities his firmware offers. I hate to let it go but he has two more customs waiting for me on his work bench!
sweetest day sale 011.JPG

sweetest day sale 010.JPG

sweetest day sale 003.JPG

sweetest day sale 002.JPG

McGizmo Lunasol 27 in excellent condition $850 shipped Now $815 ***SOLD***

sweetest day sale 014.JPG

sweetest day sale 013.JPG

sweetest day sale 012.JPG

Last edited:

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: McGizmo, Delghi, Milky Spit, Steve Ku... Some awesome customs up for grabs!

Wow - must have been a heck of a TV. I got my wife flowers..... Nice lights as always Karl! Karl is great to deal with - I've bought and traded several times with him.

non

Newly Enlightened

PM sent

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for lookin out obi, but I stopped looking for one a while back.
There are other things I need to put money the toward.
Good luck with the sale Karl!

exquzmwa

Enlightened

That LS27 looks sweet. Someone is going to get a highly sought after treasure (wish it could be me, but not this time). They all are awesome lights :) Best wishes with the sale. I'm thinking that TV must be really nice....

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast

Steve Ku Valiant Concepts titanium custom 123

Is that a two stage light by chance?

Gary123

Enlightened

Steve Ku Valiant Concepts titanium custom 123
Is that a two stage light by chance?

Doubt it. I'd have been all over it this afternoon if it was. Challenging and expensive to convert this to a two stage.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

All these lights are "like new" condition. The "Milky Moal" was carried in my glove compartment and had some signs of use when I sent it to Scott for modding. It is a two stage light with numerous firmware options to play with! The Lunasol 27 is pretty much just as received from Don with the usual inherent machine marks and priced accordingly. The green tritium locator was changed to a blue one but otherwise 100% original, never polished or modded and no scratches or dings in this one! The Delghi Iris is just one beautiful light and is a two stage XP-G The little Steve Ku 123 lego is a single stage and a supurb EDC with the clip (sorry....no trits in the tail cap on this one.) Haiku is a three stage XR-E and a shelf queen too. Yes....I bought the wife one hell of a TV......Samsung 3D LED 8000 series .....almost $3,000 but she has to put up with me so it was a small price to pay. I fell sucker to the Direct TV salesman too at Best Buy!

Last edited:

seahunt

Enlightened

I'll take Ku/Valiant if still available.
Please advise.
Regards, Chuck

fourdogs

Newly Enlightened

Just curious, is the LS 27 the one I sold you ? I loved that light and have regretted selling it ever since.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Lunasol 27, Haiku, Delghi, MilkySpit's Moal, Steve Ku/ Valiant Concepts M30WF Leg

Chuck, you got the Steve Ku Lego and Joseph, the Haiku is yours. PM's sent! Four Dogs (Tom) that is your old Lunasol 27 head on a body from Ottis Campbell that had a blue trit that I got with my Lunasol 20 that I paid $795 for. It was almost perfect as they come from Don and a little nicer than yours was. Here is the body that is now offered with the Lunasol 27 from the thread where I got it....

I'd like to get $795 Sold net shipped Priority/Insured. Payment by postal money
order is fine otherwise add 3% for Paypal. Outside of US sales are at your risk and expense.

IMG_1520Medium.jpg

Last edited:

VladSh

Newly Enlightened
Re: Lunasol 27, Haiku, Delghi, MilkySpit's Moal, Steve Ku/ Valiant Concepts M30WF Leg

Karl, you watch my PM?:confused:

seahunt

Enlightened

PP/p
sent.
Ship addr in PM

exquzmwa

Enlightened

LS 27 - :takeit: your choice on what you want - what you have listed or what I sent which is equivalent in PM :) I'm off the grid starting early tomorrow morning. I'll check here again right before I leave. If I have (get) your PP addy (before I leave) I'll get the payment there before I leave.

If no response before I leave tomorrow, I'll still be happy to take it and pay when I return (which I will commit right now to do - however, it will be 3 - 10 days depending on how things go) - I will take it unconditionally for what you have listed *or* for what I sent last in PM as you prefer :) However, if I don't have the info to send payment before I leave tomorrow morning I will have to wait to pay until I return to someplace where I have communications - if that is an issue I understand - though payment if we reach agreement is assured even though if it doesn't work before I leave it will take a bit (up to 10 days for me to make it) - I will do so when I first have communications again. For me to consider an agreement has been reached I need to see a response to this or in PM tonight (payment would be made immediate) or tomorrow (will be a bit before I could make payment since I'll be gone starting tomorrow for a bit). If I don't see a response sent within a couple of days I will understand I didn't get it.

Ball's in your court Karl :)

Take care....

Curtis

Last edited:

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast

Curtis....sorry for not responding sooner but I did 20 appraisals this week already and sold two houses so I haven't had much time to play flashlights. My PayPal is [email protected] and I will mark the Lunasol 27 SOLD to Exquzmwa! My hesitation really was to give FourDogs (Tom) a chance to respond to see if he wanted his light back since he was the original owner and expressed regrets about selling and then my work load got the best of me this week.

exquzmwa

Enlightened

Just wanted to say thanks and advise I got the light when I returned home. I'm thinking you and I see the condition of lights quite the same =) Very pleased with the condition of the light.

Thank you!

Curtis

Latest posts