quick spares carrier question

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
is there not a spares carrier for the E2E?
confused.gif

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have seen a soft carrier. I know that This is Nascar had some and a think they where on SF's site.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
thanks guys. yeah, i saw the soft gift set, not my thing.

a piece of foam and a SC1 will suffice for the E series.

JimM

Newly Enlightened
The ones that were for sale on the forum were made by Tactical Taylor...nylon pouch with velcro. I have a 2-cell and a 3-cell pouch. They meet my needs for a small, lightweight carrier, although they are not waterproof if that's a concern.
Jim

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
being able to hold up to a little rain is necessary but waterproof is nice. i like the fact it's crush proof so i can throw it in the bottome of my bag/fishing bucket.

rlhess

Enlightened
The SC-1 was, at least at one point, the recommended spares carrier. I'm using one, but the lamp is sitting in its foam wrapping in the center column. The spare lamp for the E2e does not fit as nicely as the Pxx series in the SC-1 nor the N2 or similar in the SC-2.

I like the SC-1/2, by the way.

Cheers,

Richard

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
my lamp is in a blister pack, no foam.
frown.gif
guess i'll have to hunt down some foam. hobby lobby maybe?

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll put some in the package, I have lots of it from computer hard drive packaging.
smile.gif

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
TKL, SC3 is made for MN01,02,03 and M2D/C2D bulbs. It is smaller - holds only 3cells(or maybe 6, there are two prototypes). It will be available around May/June03.

Cheers

p.s. It may hold A2s bulb also. M2D was designed way before A2... I just don't know
smile.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
I have an expandable cellphone pouch originally designed for one of the smaller phones, that holds 10 123's in a remarkably compact perfectly fitting package. it is made of some sort of felt-like nylon in black and has a very secure belt loop attachment that attaches extra securely with velcro plus a snap button.

As you use up the batteries the pouch contracts to hold the remaining ones securely. I bought it years ago and never used it til now. There is no label and I have no idea who makes it, or even if they still do. I started a Google search on
cellphone cases, pouches, all possible combinations of terms and finally quit when I realized the enormity of the task and the small odds of success.

One thing I can tell you: it is not a ripoffs pouch.

Brightnorm

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by fc-fire/rescue:
TKL, SC3 is made for MN01,02,03 and M2D/C2D bulbs. It is smaller - holds only 3cells(or maybe 6, there are two prototypes). It will be available around May/June03.

Cheers

p.s. It may hold A2s bulb also. M2D was designed way before A2... I just don't know
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">sweet.
cool.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by stingray:
I'll put some in the package, I have lots of it from computer hard drive packaging.
smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hey, missed that the first time around. thanks!
icon14.gif
smile.gif