Just picked up the AbeLight LX2 by SureFire - Matte Green

Craig K

Enlightened
The LX2 is a great little light and the dark matte green ano on this AbeLight model is nice and even all over, this model also has a shorter pocket clip so it does not rub on the tailcap, it just looks awesome in the matte green I am really loving this light.

lx2001.jpg

FPSRelic

Enlightened
That looks like the pocket clip off an e1b. Not sure if I like it like that myself, as the tail end of the light would stick out of your pocket in bezel down carry, but each to their own. It is a really good light, the best thrower I have. Enjoy.

Craig K

Enlightened
That looks like the pocket clip off an e1b. Not sure if I like it like that myself, as the tail end of the light would stick out of your pocket in bezel down carry, but each to their own. It is a really good light, the best thrower I have. Enjoy.

I have tested the pocket clip out on my pants 'bezel down carry' and you are right the tail end of the light does stick out a bit compared to if it had the long clip but it really is not too bad, it works alright for me and it looks alright on the light too.

FPSRelic

Enlightened
I have tested the pocket clip out on my pants 'bezel down carry' and you are right the tail end of the light does stick out a bit compared to if it had the long clip but it really is not too bad, it works alright for me and it looks alright on the light too.

I guess it would also be beneficial in that it's easier to grab hold of. I carry mine in an open top cargo pants pocket, and I have to bend over a bit to reach down and grab it. Your pocket clip would make it easier to get at.

Craig K

Enlightened
I guess it would also be beneficial in that it's easier to grab hold of. I carry mine in an open top cargo pants pocket, and I have to bend over a bit to reach down and grab it. Your pocket clip would make it easier to get at.

Yeah it does make it easy to grab from your pants with this pocket clip.

Craig K

Enlightened
After owning this light for a couple of days now and taking it out at night I must say it is awesome it is like a little spotlight with the TIR lens, anyone thinking of getting one I say get it.

Craig K

Enlightened
Re: This is a brand new high quality Surefire flashlight and retails for around $250.

hi guys i have just listed this
brand new surefire lx2 it is now up for sale on ebay Australia it is the special dark matte green colour version it has been taken out of the box just to check if it works ok and it works perfectly
from that it has always been packed in its box on a shelf in my bedroom and never used the original SF batteries still have all of there charge.
bidding has 4 days to go starting bid is 0.99.

Check it out all you AUSSIES you might pick it up at a good price.

Hope this helps someone and I hope I am allowed to post this post here.

Latest posts