deft as borescope light source?

sehireskili

Newly Enlightened
may i customize deft or another thrower flashlight as light source of rigid borescope as similar this equipment below?especially deft edc preferred for small size.its easy to make an adapter if deft can show its power in short range like 5 cm.it must throw light pattern to small point aprx. 1/2 cm diameter. any idea from someone?whats lifespan for deft edc?
149_LED-Light-Source-with-Borescope.jpg

saabluster

Flashlight Enthusiast
may i customize deft or another thrower flashlight as light source of rigid borescope as similar this equipment below?especially deft edc preferred for small size.its easy to make an adapter if deft can show its power in short range like 5 cm.it must throw light pattern to small point aprx. 1/2 cm diameter. any idea from someone?whats lifespan for deft edc?

Sorry I missed this earlier. Yes the DEFT-edc can be made to focus to about 1/2 cm at 5cm away. The head needs to be unscrewed to the point the head is not held by the threads but it will work. Probably could put some tape on there to keep it all together. I'm no borescope guru so I really can't say if it will achieve what you are looking for though. Lifespan depends on usage. Too many variables to just give a clear answer on that one.

sehireskili

Newly Enlightened
thx for reply .ı could try to get one lr if im sure it will achieve but its too expensive ı might find second hand lolololol in future