Wife and LED's

N8

Newly Enlightened
Wife and LED\'s

After several tries I finally got me Wife interested in lights. We were wathching the 2003 Hardware show on HGTV and toward the end they showed the Palighghts in all of their case colors and said she thought that the Purple one would be nice. Well I got her one of those and also got a couple of Photons, one for her work ID lanyard (white) and a purple one for her keys. Now she is beginning to look at my ARC AAA. I may have started something. I may be able to get the Surefires I have been looking at. I didn't think it could be so simple.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Wife and LED\'s

Poke around the web - someone was selling purple Surefire 6P lights. Get her one and you should be guaranteed your Surefires!

Kiessling

Flashaholic

small and colored always works fine with the other side /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
another top-notch wonamizer-light is the L4 as mentioned by some of us, it is true, but i do not know why. try it out, but pay attention, you might loose your L4 soon after she sees it ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

JJHitt

Enlightened

It's amazing... I buy my girl friend an Arc AAA and the reaction is "ho hum".

She see's my Dorcy AAA and the reaction is "OOOH CUTE!".

I'm lucky the Dorcy isn't purple.

outlaw918692000

Newly Enlightened

My wife did the same to me. I got my L-4 and she loved it. Then I put the head on my E-1 to compare it to my ARC-LS and she said she liked the ARC-LS better and thought the ARC-LS was brighter. I looked at her and said "Now I know why you stop and ask for directions" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif (still in dog house,but have plenty of light.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

N8

Newly Enlightened

I had forgotten about the Purple Surefire til' I saw the reply and told her about it and she say's maybe it might be CUTE. Yes their minds do work in strange ways you think in 21 years I would be able to remember that.