zebralight sc31

firehawk

Newly Enlightened
I just purchased an sc31fw last week, from the main office no less. They were local, so I had to go by. Talked for nearly an hour to James; time well spent.

First impressions: nice even light with great color. It is a floody, which is what I wanted. One thing that impresses me is how tiny and light it is. All and all, I like it so far.

I use my lights almost every day, usually working on cars, occasionally spelunking, and I am very hard on lights. I had the whole range of Arc lights, and only the 4+ lasted any length of time; the boot wore out and switch eventually failed. I like how the zebra has its switch recessed, so it should last a bit longer, hopefully.

If anything goes wrong, I will respond to this thread. I love the info this forum has to offer, and want to add to it.

henry1960

Enlightened
Z
I just purchased an sc31fw last week, from the main office no less. They were local, so I had to go by. Talked for nearly an hour to James; time well spent.

First impressions: nice even light with great color. It is a floody, which is what I wanted. One thing that impresses me is how tiny and light it is. All and all, I like it so far.

I use my lights almost every day, usually working on cars, occasionally spelunking, and I am very hard on lights. I had the whole range of Arc lights, and only the 4+ lasted any length of time; the boot wore out and switch eventually failed. I like how the zebra has its switch recessed, so it should last a bit longer, hopefully.

If anything goes wrong, I will respond to this thread. I love the info this forum has to offer, and want to add to it.

ZebraLight.....Great Lights.....Very Good Quality And Work Manship...You Should Have Many, Many Hours And Years With Your New SC31.....:D