• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB TB Titanium

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope someone knows what I'm speaking of. I can't locate any of the threads that had this light. Does anyone know where it is. Also I would be willing to Buy something in custom Titanium that has been up-graded to XM-L. Or Titanium RA Clicky, Or ??????? Problem is I have had and have so many ti lights, so really there only a few things out there that I think I need. I do need somethings in Titanium as long as they have an XM-L. Titanium TB PRT???????? Something really bright that can blind a blind man thats out in the sun?

Hummmmmm now which light do I carry tonight??????????? Thanks Corey

Looking for some old school TB lights, Maybe some of his beadblasted ones, PRT Titanium.

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: WTB Mr. Bulk Ti LionCub with the 2 larger Mcgizmo aluminum heads.

here you go for modified lioncub

BTW, I've had most of my Ti lights upgraded to XMLs now :) Its been a gradual process, but its worth it.

If you have any TB 38mm heads that take std. Aleph LEs that you're willing to give up, maybe we can work out some sort of trade?

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Cub isn't going to happen how about TB lights in Titanium.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm trying to see what else is out there, wouldn't mind a beadblasted one. I went through TB's threads and he made a lot of nice stuff, but I ask, where did they go.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

No one has anything...................................................

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello...........................................................................................................................................................hello.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hello..................................................................................................................................................is there anyone out there?

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

LLLLL LLLLL last bump, if nothing I'll buy a KNife..................................................................................................................................................................becaise money just burns a hole in my pocket..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................so many toys and no money.................................................................................................................for some reason..................................................................................................I like it this way.

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hello .. .. -- 99 88 77 66 55 444 33 22 11 1+2+3+4 formula

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

send me a picture and price

Last edited:

donn_

Flashaholic

Email sent...now delete your email address before the spiders harvest it.:)