Bought crappy lights on purpose

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
My girlfriend and I are visiting Detroit. I found a corn maze close by (Casco Fun Farms). I called the lady there and she said it was very muddy, water pooled up in areas, pitch black, and we would probably be the only ones there but she would open the maze for us at night.

I bought a couple of fishing waders and...

... a 2-pack of Dorcy 2D and 2AA incandescent lights! They only have to work for about 1.5 hours. I put the batteries in them and tested them. Damn, do they SUCK! It's gonna be FUN!

I'll have my Zebralight SC600 in my pocket just in case. Pretty sure it's gonna have to come out after an hour.

I should probably just throw those Dorcy's away after they burn out.

Jeff

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Now I don't want to be reading tomorrow about someone else calling 911 for maze rescue. Better take your compass, too.

Geoff

Poker88

Newly Enlightened
After the rain we've had the last couple of days, I imagine the fields are nasty! Hope you are prepared and that you enjoy yourself. :)

papageorgio

Newly Enlightened
Yes no rescue crews! That was all over the news up here. Had they not had a 3 week old baby,they would have caught a lot more flack!

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
446c72e7-fa47-bcc2.jpg

This was the best picture my phone could take. My girlfriends waders sprung leaks in both feet.

The 2AA Dorcy light was done after 1 hour and the Zebralight SC600 came out for the next hour. :)

Jeff