FourSevens        
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 363940414243444546
Results 1,351 to 1,367 of 1367

Thread: MBI Core Ti - (world's thinnest??) Titanium Flashlight Pendant - (work in progress)

Enlightened

Default Re: MBI Core Ti - (world's thinnest??) Titanium Flashlight Pendant - (work in progres

Ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Flashaholic

Default Re: MBI Core Ti - (world's thinnest??) Titanium Flashlight Pendant - (work in progres

Just ordered one too. This is a departure from my normal interests in lights...but it's MBI...and I kept checking it out while it was out of stock...and I know better than to think on it too long...and my wife said "hey that's a lot less money than you normally spend". Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Burtronium View Post
    Ordered
    Thank you very much Burtronium,
    It's on the way

Quote Originally Posted by rhpdchief View Post
    Just ordered one too. This is a departure from my normal interests in lights...but it's MBI...and I kept checking it out while it was out of stock...and I know better than to think on it too long...and my wife said "hey that's a lot less money than you normally spend". Lol
    Thanks so much rhpdchief,

Also shipped

Update:
    I added a small number to stock and they sold out very quickly.

I spent a good few days polishing and getting a few more ready so a there now a few more back "in-stock".

I'll be back to post a few photos (have to catch up on other MBI posts first) but after quite a lot of work and plenty of time to think between polishing strokes, this will probably be the last CoreTi production until either enough time has passed where I forgot just hard it is to make this product or I find the time to change the design which like many things, might evolve into something completely different

Tgwnn

Flashaholic

Received mine today. Honestly...this may become the most frequently used flashlight I own. Fantastic work as usual Guy. Your designs and attention to detail are second to none.

Quote Originally Posted by rhpdchief View Post
    Received mine today. Honestly...this may become the most frequently used flashlight I own. Fantastic work as usual Guy. Your designs and attention to detail are second to none.
    Hi rhpdchief,

Thank you so much for the feedback
    and so pleased that you like it

Tgwnn

Enlightened

Hi Guy, just curious as I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, what is the longest lasting battery combination for a Core Ti? And also, did you end up getting them waterproof? (Way to many posts to scan to find out myself).
    Cheers mate.

Guy, I received my Core Ti today and the mirror finish is absolutely flawless. The output is great for the purpose I intend to use it for. Thanks again for your quick responses and attention to detail. Looking forward to receiving more of your creations in the works.

Hi Guy, just curious as I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, what is the longest lasting battery combination for a Core Ti? And also, did you end up getting them waterproof? (Way to many posts to scan to find out myself).
    Cheers mate.
    Hi Burtronium,

Thanks for posting.
    For the new version, its exclusively CR2016.
    I haven't made progress on waterproofing due to the closing mechanism but for the moment, I'm thinking the next generation CoreTi will be a completely new product which I hope can incorporate waterproofing too.

Quote Originally Posted by KDM View Post
    Guy, I received my Core Ti today and the mirror finish is absolutely flawless. The output is great for the purpose I intend to use it for. Thanks again for your quick responses and attention to detail. Looking forward to receiving more of your creations in the works.
    Hi KDM,

Thanks so much for sharing and I'm always grateful to hear positive feedback.
    Enjoy!

Tgwnn

p.s. I've added just a few more to in-stock status...

Quote Originally Posted by the_guy_with_no_name View Post

Hi Tixx,

Are you meaning the latching switch in general or an actual Photon Freedom?

The next batch are all latching (not momentary):
    push once for on, push again for off
    long push (about 2 sec) for flashing mode

Tgwnn
    Hey Guy, will there be extra latching internals to be available to replace the one in the first batch of Core Ti that I have (which is momentary)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruel View Post
    Hey Guy, will there be extra latching internals to be available to replace the one in the first batch of Core Ti that I have (which is momentary)?
    Hi Zeruel,

That's a very good question.
    Let me test to see if the internals are going to fit.

Standby and I'll let you know as soon as I've checked.

Tgwnn

Enlightened

Hi guy, thanks for the reply. How much would a new backside cost me (the side without the button) and a name engraved on it? I had a local shop engrave mine and it looks terrible, I can't bear to show off this lovely pendant due to poor quality engraving :'(

Hi guy, thanks for the reply. How much would a new backside cost me (the side without the button) and a name engraved on it? I had a local shop engrave mine and it looks terrible, I can't bear to show off this lovely pendant due to poor quality engraving :'(
    Hi Burtronium,

Very sorry to hear about your engraving issue.

I wonder how deep the engraving is (whether it can be polished out?).

I can arrange a new backside but there's a chance the fit may be ~98% as each CoreTi is individually fine tuned during the assembly process. Let me think of some other possible ideas, in the meantime, please send me a mail (you can reply directly to an order confirmation, my email address is the same) or via the contact page on my website for more info and I'll be happy to help.

Tgwnn

Any more stock to add online? I havent seen this thread in quite a while and im amazed at the amount of interest, great to see it come to a high quality finish
    What's the difference between a lawn mower and a bagpipe? You can tune a lawn mower.

Quote Originally Posted by abarth_1200 View Post
    Any more stock to add online? I havent seen this thread in quite a while and im amazed at the amount of interest, great to see it come to a high quality finish
    Hi abarth_1200,

Thanks very much for taking an interest.
    I've just added a couple more to in-stock status

Tgwnn

Just wanted to say how happy I am with my Core Ti! Thanks, Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by gerok View Post
    Just wanted to say how happy I am with my Core Ti! Thanks, Guy!
    Hi gerok,

Thanks so much for the very kind comment
    Of course, it's my pleasure and hope it serves you well

Tgwnn

Quote Originally Posted by Zeruel View Post
    Hi Zeruel,

Thank you kindly for your patience.

I confirmed the new latching internals will fit the original 4.2mm version though you might need to use a CR2016 or CR2012 battery with them, along with a small tweak under the button (need to remove some of the rubber that's stuck to the underside of the metal button).

Tgwnn

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 363940414243444546