Techlite Lumen Master from Costco

midnite16

Newly Enlightened
I have recently bought this three pack and while two of the three are working, one failed ( after two weeks). Not the battery, it just flashed and stopped working. Its not possible to get info from the company ? or anyway to fix this ? There must be a reason why the price is so good and you buy three. ?

Any advice on how to contact Techlite or should I just toss it ?

Thanks

DaveG

Enlightened
I have this light,older version and latest with no led in tail light.My new version has done some odd stuff about turning on and off.I took the battery carrier with batterys in it,out of the light then put it back in.It seemed to fix it.

LiteShow

Newly Enlightened
Bought them a few months ago and all 3 of them in the pack still working well. The head and body where the Cree X-PE is is wired directly - the circuit to control the modes I believe is in the tail cap. Did you try swapping out tail caps or batteries holders? Very likely the problem is in the battery holder or tail cap. Mine had a bad battery holder where one of the springs was causing a short! I simply use a heat glue gun to glue the springs in place and the flashlights (meant for my kids) have been working flawlessly. The quality is not that good, but for under $7.00 each, I think it's a good deal, especially with the X-PE and nice smooth reflector.

Costco's warranty is really good. Maybe you could exchange it?

I have recently bought this three pack and while two of the three are working, one failed ( after two weeks). Not the battery, it just flashed and stopped working. Its not possible to get info from the company ? or anyway to fix this ? There must be a reason why the price is so good and you buy three. ?

Any advice on how to contact Techlite or should I just toss it ?

Thanks

Frankiarmz

Enlightened
Simply take them back. Even without the receipt you should have no problem having them replaced with a new package.