Question for Thrunite Scorpion V2 owners

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
I purchased one from Batteryjunction this past week. The light operated for about 2 minutes then died.

I have an RMA to send it back. and was considering a different light.

In any event I like the interface of the Scorpion. and it seemed like a well built light.

Those who own one, have you been happy with yours and has there been any reliability issues? I plan on possibly using this as a primary on the belt duty light.

Nachtwacht

Newly Enlightened
Hello Madecov,

Sorry to hear that. I have a Scorpion V2 for a couple of months now and have had no issues with it yet.

Regards,

Nachtwacht.

Moonshadow

Enlightened
Mine is working just fine. One thing I have noticed is that it just takes a very slight loosening of the tailcap to break contact, so it could be a simple contact issue. If you haven't tried this yet, it might be worth checking that the tailcap is fully tightened and also giving the mating surfaces a good clean.

Moonshadow

Enlightened
Bummer, guess it was worth a try. Sounds like RMA after all.

It is a great light when working properly though - I'm sure BatteryJunction will look after you.

SkyPup

Newly Enlightened
I've had mine for about two months and have been using it regularly and it has been a very nice light, great throw and great UI with infinite adjustment as well as firefly mode.