• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: LFlex or H6Flex driver

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last part I need for a project. If there are any other comparable UI's out there, let me know.

Jeff

Last edited:

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: LFlex or H6Flex driver

I am guessing the idea of waiting a month for George to get back in town is the reason for this thread :crackup:.

This probly isnt the ideal solution for ya either but it would probly shave a couple weeks off your wait time. Cutter electronics sells both of those drivers.

If you are looking for a similar driver there are not many. Task LED products are hard to compare to anything else. Georges flex drivers are some of the best in the world.

The only thing I can think of thats even close would be shark buck with remora. Multiple sharks can also be used together but that makes the low mode like 600 lumens in most cases unless you use an external trim pot instead of remora.

What are you trying to power?

Last edited:

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found, thanks DryWolf!

Vestureofblood,

I'm doing a 2D mag mod with 3 XP-G's @1000ma each in parallel. 8AA setup. I like the UIF setup I have in one of my own lights. Modamag made one for me years ago and now I'm going to try and make it myself. Now I just have to sent it to another member to be bored out.

Jeff