LA Police Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaugen

Enlightened
I am sure others with more experience than me will chime in here, but they have a great reputation on the forum. I just ordered a Surefire C2 from them this weekend.

Tommygun45

Enlightened
Ya they are good theyre shipping prices are just really high. Minimum is like 12 bucks. So it makes it not such an awesome deal. Other than that though they are really good.

thaugen

Enlightened
Ya they are good theyre shipping prices are just really high. Minimum is like 12 bucks. So it makes it not such an awesome deal. Other than that though they are really good.

You are correct...the shipping is high. I paid $9.83 for shipping, but half of that was covered with the CPF coupon code.

dosei-45

Newly Enlightened
I've bought from them on several occasions, I don't have any problem with them. Most of my orders have qualified for free shipping.

bazzy999

Newly Enlightened
Thank you, they seem pretty legit. I'm hoping to get more info on the possibility of using the C2 as a host for a Malkoff drop-in but unsure of how I'm going to make the switch work with multiple settings. I don't think I'm ready to modify a flashlight yet as the knowledge is not there.

Tommygun45

Enlightened

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, a double tap delayed by 26 minutes... That is a record!

Norm

Retired Administrator
Discussions of/with dealers should be conducted in the Dealers Corner and the Manufacturers Corner of the MarketPlace. - Norm

Status
Not open for further replies.