• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: KuKu EX-10

egon27

Newly Enlightened
I have for sale is a mint condition (carried a hand full of times) KuKu nitecore EX-10. The light comes with one green trit and the titanium clip. I will also throw in the original body. CONUS $425 paypal.

P.S. Will post pics later on today (camera battery is charging)

I'll take it!

Pending on pictures and if you don't mind send it to france at my cost..
But for the time being I'll take it..

Last edited:
egon27???

Are you there?
I am ready for the catch

SFfanman wrote when you traded it from him "The only minor flaw is a sratch on the side of the Ti ring from installation which can probably be buffed out with some fine sanding."
So I guess you' ve managed to remove it.. or is it still there?

Last edited:
Did you get the paypal Egon sent a few hours ago?
And also I paid twice the paypal fees, once in the total amount of 465$ and a second once while proceeding the gift paypal payement, so I paid an extra 18$ which I would like to get back..

Here' s the paypal receipt
Montant*: $465,00 USD
Conversion de devise*: €358,46 EUR = $483,44 USD
Taux de change*: 1 EUR = 1,34865USD
Envoyée le*: 26 octobre 2011

Last edited:
Egon... Could you get back to me? My payement has been sent to you roughly 24 hours ago and so far not a sign from you..
Please.

mvyrmnd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope he responds. Since you paid as 'gift' PayPal will not help you.

I refuse to pay as 'gift' and will not deal with sellers who demand it.

Here's hoping he's just having a bad day...

I hope so but for the moment this is me having a bad day.. My car broke down this morning and now this silence is killing me..
He didn t request the gift payement.. I have my paypal account not since a long time so I probably did a mistake doing it this way..

I badly would like him to get back to me.

Last edited:
IIan..
I was looking for a straight foward deal. You have more than just the forum to contact me (via hotmail), and you can log in with your smartphone if you had a computer crash down.
I am asking you now to refund me the money I sent to you for the KUKU EX10. Or contact me As Soon As Possible to let me now what' s going on. Since yesterday I am asking you to get in touch.
I rather like to brake the deal we have because it is taking too long and it is quite a fair amount of money involved..

Denis.

Last edited:

JMP

Enlightened
You know 24hrs isn't really that long. I hope it works out for you!

It is when your money is engaged and above all when you are out of work due to the economical world crisis and this money representsso many sacrifices...
I really struggled to get some savings all together to be able to get my dreamt light