Xeccon X20, XML-T6 3000 lumens

[email protected]

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

Check this new LED light that i have just got. Cool light & very bright. :wave:

Took some beam shots few nights ago. Check this new babe out..... worth every cents $$ can buy!

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=936a...e0cc58&sc=photos&uc=7&id=936A8B9DB3E0CC58!179

Model No.:Xeccon X20 Sales Link removed - Norm
LED: 3 * CREE XM-L T6
Max Output: 3000 Lumens
Runtime: High(5Hrs)- Mid(9Hrs)-Low(30Hrs)-Strobe(10Hrs)- SOS(13Hrs)
Five Mode: High > Mid > Low > Strobe > SOS
Reflector: Glossy Aluminum reflector
Glass: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Material: Durable aircraft-grade aluminum
Surface Treatment: Normal-Anodized / Hard-Anodized
Color: Black, Grey, Silver
Battery: 18650 Lithium ion battery x2
Waterproof: Accord to IPX-8 standard
Dimensions: 225mm (length) x 28mm (diameter) x 55mm (head)
Weight excluding battery: 362gram

Last edited by a moderator:

NickBose

Enlightened
How much did you pay for it?
I don't think it's capable of 3000 lumen
I'd rather get a DRY 3xXML
The toilet plungers just never cut it for me.

ichoderso

Enlightened
this is the same like the cheap xxxfires from China, the same body, the same UI and the same very wrong description about output and runtime:-(
With a bit luck you can get 1000-15000 lumens from such a flashlight.
For realy 3000 otf lumens you need around 5A for every LED, so you need 45 watts.
This means around 7-8A for every of the two 18650 batteries. If you take good batteries which can handle this current, you can get a runtime from around 15 minutes (15 and not 300!!!!)

Jens

Enlightened
this is the same like the cheap xxxfires from China, the same body, the same UI and the same very wrong description about output and runtime:-(
With a bit luck you can get 1000-15000 lumens from such a flashlight.
For realy 3000 otf lumens you need around 5A for every LED, so you need 45 watts.
This means around 7-8A for every of the two 18650 batteries. If you take good batteries which can handle this current, you can get a runtime from around 15 minutes (15 and not 300!!!!)

Jens
Well these are just a fun light for some of us. A few others and me have measured about 1600L OTF for the Sky Rays. There were some issues though, try not to gun it for past 10 minutes, 5 minutes if possible, it's not easy to find a replacement driver. The Trustfire TF-3T6 and Uniquefire 3900 are about 1300L OTF. The "DRY" is capable of 2700-2900L OTF, if you can get the host to be cold enough in really cool weather with wind. For the DRY, the replacement driver and switch are easily available, at least for now.

Triode bro, actually that time when we met up at my place, the 3 x triple XM-Ls are the DRY, warm white (7B tint, 3000k), neutral white (5A3 - 4000k) and cold white (1A - 6700-7000k) version. I also recently got another DRY, believe it's 1D or 2A, but that one is more like 5700k. The Trustfire and Uniquefires are also around 6000k, not really blue and no green tint in low modes (unlike some of the flashlights like TK70, RRT-2 XM-L).

[email protected]

Newly Enlightened
Well guys, you're right about the 3000 lumens in this light. I bought it for fun and serves me well cause there are still some really dark places here.

Thanks for the power draw info cause i'm not really familiar with these (newbee). Never had the chance to measure it but 2100 bro can help when he's free. He's my light guru. :) On actual running on full power it last for more than an hour & gets hot around the head. I think it has no thermal control but just ruggedly build and fun to have. Cost wise is just $70 usd which i cant complain much.

If anyone interested please let me know. Can get a better price for a group buy! Thanks for checking this light out..