TV Series KAren Sisco

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anyone here ever seen the ABC TV series Karen Sisco? Is it any good?

arioch

Enlightened
The show is kind of light and fanciful, in terms of content. Not nearly as outrageous as The District, of course.

But Carla Gugino ... MMMMMM. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif

bigcozy

Enlightened
I love it when women watch these shows, they think a 90lb woman can kick anybody's butt. Then they come into our dojo and find out that men are stronger, and people tend to hit back. My TV hasn't been plugged in for months, shows like this are why.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
It was very watchable.

It was not too funny if it was supposed to be a comedy, and it was not too serious if it was supposed to be a drama, and there was not a lot of action, if it was supposed to be an action film.

But I liked it.

(Oh yea, and she is hot too!)

guncollector

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
bigcozy said:
I love it when women watch these shows, they think a 90lb woman can kick anybody's butt. Then they come into our dojo and find out that men are stronger, and people tend to hit back. My TV hasn't been plugged in for months, shows like this are why.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly, but then again TV and Hollywood are like this.

Its shows like these and Alias--and dozens of others on TV--that could be used as study-material for "How to get Senselessly Killed 101".

SAK

Newly Enlightened
I agree with all 4 of BuddTXs comments.

I read a review where they compared the tone of this show to the Rockford Files. Seems an apt comparison.

Enjoyable show.

--SAK

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
PlayboyJoeShmoe said:
And Yep, she could eat crackers in my bed ANYTIME!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

BUT THE CRUMBS WOULD GET EVERYWHERE and THEN THERE WOULD BE ANTS!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif