Having trouble choosing lights for x-mas

DiamondCut2_0

Newly Enlightened
Having trouble choosing lights for x-mas

I have too many lights on my wishlist so I have to narrow it down to a few. I chose the SL TL2 LED, TT2L, PM6, Arc AA, and an Anglelux. I was going to get the TL2 LED for it's long runtime and good throw but can get a PM6 and a TT2L/Arc AA for about the same price(that is, if I don't find one on B/S/T first /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif). The Anglelux isn't a definite must but is definitely a must... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif So which is the better deal, TL2 LED or PM6 and TT2L/Arc AA? If I go for the latter, I get 2 lights as opposed to one. I'd like the PM6 for a self defense light, which is why I don't just get a TT2L to have the best of both worlds/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif. Which light(s) would I be happier with: TL2 LED or PM6 and TT2L/Arc AA? Hope I didn't sound too repetative /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif. Thank you much for your time.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

paulr

Flashaholic
Re: Having trouble choosing lights for x-mas

How's there any way for someone else to know what you'll be happiest with? That depends on what you want. Also on what lights you already have, which you don't say.

If it were me, I'd skip the Anglelux, it's a clever light, but who really needs something that heavy that's not a lot brighter? I think I'd go for the PM6 over the TL2. It will probably outthrow the TL2 and you can always LED-ify it with a McModule. Also, everyone should have a small 5mm LED light and the Arc AA is one of the nicest of those.