Who can build a surefire U-2 modified for extra high output

U2VOODOO

Newly Enlightened
I want to have one of my surefire U-2's modified for extra high output. Maybe 250 to 300 lumens from a single emiter. I also want to retain the adjustable power option, and run it on rechargable batteries.

Does anyone offer this mod without compromising the water resistant factor with this flashlight? I seem to remember Leef offering a wider battery tube a couple of years ago.

I am somewhat new to the modified flashlight world, so please be kind. If it is not possible just say so.

Is there any information on similar modifications?

Thank you

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
Try contacting member MilkySpit. He does mod for many Surefire lights and U2 is one that he does. Haven't managed to do business with him yet but many CPFers here are more than happy with his work. From what I gather, it won't be cheap.

archimedes

Flashaholic
I want to have one of my surefire U-2's modified for extra high output. Maybe 250 to 300 lumens from a single emiter. I also want to retain the adjustable power option, and run it on rechargable batteries.

Does anyone offer this mod without compromising the water resistant factor with this flashlight? I seem to remember Leef offering a wider battery tube a couple of years ago.

I am somewhat new to the modified flashlight world, so please be kind. If it is not possible just say so.

Is there any information on similar modifications?

Thank you

Oh, it's possible .... Maybe something like this?

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...nsformer-TW4D-Boxter-Custom)-Beam-Shots-Added

Try contacting member MilkySpit. He does mod for many Surefire lights and U2 is one that he does. Haven't managed to do business with him yet but many CPFers here are more than happy with his work. From what I gather, it won't be cheap.

Yep, here's a few of milky's ideas:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...Mods-Thoughts-Eye-Candy-LOTS-OF-PHOTOS-Part-4

:devil:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Scott, A.K.A. MilkySpit is your best bet.

Only downside is, he's extremely popular on CPF. So expect a very long wait. Still, Scott's work is definitely worth waiting for.

Latest posts