• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Traded: Spy 007

exquzmwa

Enlightened
This is one that really pains me to let go, but I need to trim down the collection and raise some funds. So, for sale is a like new (never carried) Spy 007. Since I received this I have only had it out of the case to admire in my hand and test the light. It was purchased here a few months ago and is as received (mint).

Selling for what I paid - $925 net to me. I will cover shipping (insured) within the US, or will ship international if the buyer agrees to pay the extra shipping charges for guaranteed delivery (guaranteed delivery / delivery confirmation type of service must be available to where ever the light is shipped). Mainly interested in selling the light, however, there are a couple of lights (+cash to match value) that I would be willing to trade for: Damascus Wee or Ra (already sent Karl a PM on his current listing :) or a Jhanko D10/E10 with a 3D tail.

Usual rules - first unconditional I'll take it posted to the forum followed by prompt payment will get it.

Here's the posting where I purchased it that has a pic:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?320716-ALL-SOLD-Customs&highlight=

Here's a few pics of the light:

IMG_1688.jpg

IMG_1687.jpg

IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1681.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

Last edited:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: For Sale: Spy 007

Good luck with the sale and I'd like to add that not only are these lights the epitome of machine shop artistic expression, when programming they allow the user to select six levels of exactly the amount of light they want, all the way down to a whisper.

The most user friendly UI ever - turn for on, turn more for additional levels. Mine starts at much less than a lumen and goes all the way to 'light of the sun'!