• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: McGizmo Haiku AlTin High CRI

bmcgators98

Enlightened
Decided to put this one back up for sale. Light is in perfect working order. Has seen some pocket time so the Altin has some light wear marks, however there are no dings or scratches. Recently sent back to Don for a new reflector and O-rings.

Would like $395.00 (Sold). Paypal only please. Price includes all paypal fees and USPS Priority Shipping. I will ship international, however will charge my additional shipping costs.

Not looking for trades at the moment.

Thanks

img5397d.jpg

img5400m.jpg

Here is a shot next to the bear Ti for referance.

img4628n.jpg

img4627r.jpg

Last edited:
Re: WTT: McGizmo Haiku AlTin High CRI for Sundrop XR-U

I am looking for an high cri haiku for quite some time, if you had to sell it how much would you ask for it? What High Cri led is it inside? I am not CONUS.. Does it matter?

THE_dAY

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Haiku AlTin High CRI

I can't believe your selling it! Oh man I wish I had the money for it.

@aflashinthenight, the LED is the Nichia 119 High CRI.

Good luck with the sale!

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

What LED does it have inside? I'm guessing that this was a Modamag coated light; does it have the "uneven deposition"? Can we get a photo, not that it matters so much as the coating is really awesome.
Frank

:)

bmcgators98

Enlightened

What LED does it have inside? I'm guessing that this was a Modamag coated light; does it have the "uneven deposition"? Can we get a photo, not that it matters so much as the coating is really awesome.
Frank

:)

The Nichia 119. The LE was purchased new from Don directly. The coating was on the light when I got it so I don't know who did it. It is really well done. The only variance is in the ribbing on the head which I think you can see in the pic.

Thanks

JMP

Enlightened

This is really nice, wish I had a job and some cash...

nbp

Flashaholic
So hott. :wow:

Can't justify two Haikus, but man is that a fine light.

fyrstormer

Banned

$395 is $50 below purchase price when new, not counting the extra cost to get the AlTiN coating. I really wish I had the cash to drop on this right now.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic

I'll take it!

Just as I was planning on posting to say that someone should grab this, I listened to myself! :ohgeez:

Chrisdm

Enlightened

Dang. Backup I'll take it...

nbp

Flashaholic
Yes! Rock on Pete! Welcome back to the McGizmo family. :grouphug: Awesome light man.

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: SPF: McGizmo Haiku AlTin High CRI

Yes! Rock on Pete! Welcome back to the McGizmo family. :grouphug: Awesome light man.
I'm hoping the AlTiN and Nichia 119 do it for me! Like I said, getting another McGizmo is something I always figured to be way off in the distance, but instead of being responsible with what I got out of my sale, I just had to be flashaholic for a moment there!

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Re: SPF: McGizmo Haiku AlTin High CRI

It showed up today and I definitely like it a lot better than my previous XR-E Haiku! Nice finish, nice clip, fast shipping!