• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired F.S. Very special custom S/F Black E1E Triple XPG 2 Stage BIG PRICE DROP

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened
NOW SOLD Mint condition E1E special build by CPF member 'ronac' with 3 XPG's driven at 2.8A total and glued to a solid copper heat sink. Bought from this sales thread:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...O-TorchLabs-Triple-XPG-E1E-Triple-XPG-Tri-EDC

It is basically the same light as the one in this thread posted by the first owner:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?310497-Triple-XP-G-E1E

Not used many times at all in my short ownership but always attracts comments due to the immense light from such a small package! I used AW 16340 IMR due to current draw and never let it get too hot. Although this puts out a real wall of light i am drifting over into dedicated throwing lights.

£150 ($240, i paid $280 only a few weeks ago) via PP non gift add 4% Now reduced to $200 via PP. Non gift PP add 4%

I am based in UK and price includes delivery to mainland UK. International shipping at cost to buyer, if non tracking method chosen i will not be held liable for loss in transit.

TIA

Philip

Last edited:

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened
Re: F.S. Very special custom S/F Black E1E Triple XPG 2 Stage

Just to clarify, the light i am selling is the black one. The other thread i linked to shows a grey light with the same mod with more details but is grey in colour.

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened

Now also on the CPF marketplace

donn_

Flashaholic

You should probably check forum rules, Phil. You aren't allowed to cross-post a sale on two forums.

Last edited:

Kestrel

Flashaholic

You should probably check forum rules, Phil. You aren't allowed to cross-post a sale on two forums.
Yep. And I'd close this thread if I could find it there. :shrug:
Philip, if you'd like to post it in CPF/MP, please ask a Mod to close this thread first.
Regards,

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened

Just testing!

Joke apart, i did not realise that this was the case, now i do.

Thank you for the pointer gentlemen.

Regards,

Philip

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened

Forgot to add that if anyone requires pictures of the light just ask and i will send via email.

flat-ray

Enlightened

Hi, Phil some informations:
The light has a two stage Tailcap or two level module?
Can you load some pics?

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened

The light has 2 light levels, it comes on in low mode first, press the switch again and it goes onto high power. The light looks exactly the same as it did in the sales thread i bought it from, i have never carried it etc. If you want me to send you some pics PM me your email and i will send you as many as you want. I have never been able to figure out how to put pics up on a forum!

Regards,

Philip

Phil40000

Newly Enlightened

Bump, thanks for the offers but i am not really looking for a trade on this light. Maybe interested in an HDS rotary 200

JPHIII

Newly Enlightened

Please mark your sales thread as "SOLD". Thanks---JPHIII.