will SUNWAYMAN be releasing any new lights soon?

Miracle

Enlightened
will SUNWAYMAN be releasing any new lights soon?

any souls have any up coming prototype SUNWAYMAN light info?

peterharvey73

Flashlight Enthusiast
I heard they will release a V10R XM-L soon, and a V60C Triple XM-L is on it's way...

Incidentalist

Enlightened
A V60C triple? I think I'm going to hold off on getting a V60C until the triple comes out.

I'd love to see a V40A.

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
No threads on V60C Triple XM-L yet, but there is a goinggear video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_U5FdbUZ54 ...

Just to be clear, that video is not for a triple XM-L version of the V60C, just the already available single XM-L version.

Does anybody have any evidence that Sunwayman is making a triple XM-L light, or is it just that we see several other companies making them and assume SWM will follow suit?

RCLumens

Enlightened
A triple V60C would be of huge interest!! Especially if they kept the size & run times close. Any idea of time frame?

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
+

Anything in the V Series would get my attention.

V40A
V10R using 18500 'stock'
V20R using 2Xcr123 or 18650
ect..
ect..

peterharvey73

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anybody have evidence that Sunwayman is making a triple XM-L light, or is it just that we see several other companies making them and assume SWM will follow suit?

I emailed Sunwayman, and they said that a V10R XM-L will be released soon, and that they are working on a V60C Triple XM-L...

RCLumens

Enlightened
Great! if working on means they can get some out by end of year/early next year, they can count me in as a customer! I'm guessing we'll start to see the triple XML or more configurations becoming quite popular - The flood & throw combo is great!

monkeyboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
M40C with XM-L main LED and white flood LED's on the ring (instead of red and blue)

peterharvey73

Flashlight Enthusiast
The V10R XM-L 80x Limited Anniversary Edition was already released and sold out almost immediately.
However it seems to only throw 115 meters.

I'm gonna test my friend's RRT-0 XM-L out this weekend, and see what it's like - if the pocket sized single 16340 XM-L's are too floody, I will get the current V10R R5 before it runs out...

Bigmac_79

Flashlight Enthusiast
The XM-L version is more floody, so not as great for throw, but better for indoors. Also, the main advantage is that is maxes out at over 400 lumens.

Latest posts