Pouch / Holster for Multi-Tool and AA flashlight

sincity

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

I currently have a well-worn Nite Ize pouch / holster that is holding my Victorinox SwissTool Spirit, and held my (misplaced) ITP SA1 Eluma

While it's still serviceable as it is, it's going to probably need to be replaced.

It seems that this model of Nite-Ize is no longer produced - can't find it on their website.

It's originally designed for a small cellphone, and the interesting feature is that it has two loops, one on each side.
one is nylon/codura like the rest of the pouch, and sits on the inside of the pouch. It's small, about the size of a maglight solitaire.
I think it was intended to hold a sharpie, or some other writing implement.

The opposite side has an elastic loop, which is where I usually placed one of my AA flashlights.

So, what I'm looking for is info, suggestions, comments on those of you who carry a single AA flashlight in a pouch,
(maybe you also carry a multi-tool along with it like I do)
Manufacturers, models, etc...

thanks!

derek75

Newly Enlightened
Two options make it yourself or Thors Hammer. Thors Hammer Leather is the best and he is making leather goods for CPF'rs do a quick search you will see for yourself. Like I said you can make it yourself but if you dont want to invest the time go with Thors Hammer you wont regret the purchase.

inrealtime

Newly Enlightened
Two options make it yourself or Thors Hammer. Thors Hammer Leather is the best and he is making leather goods for CPF'rs do a quick search you will see for yourself. Like I said you can make it yourself but if you dont want to invest the time go with Thors Hammer you wont regret the purchase.

Wow those Thors Hammer pouches are nice. Cheaper than I thought they would be as well

Burgess

Flashaholic
to Sincity --

Hey, i'm using that exact same Nite Ize pouch / holster to carry MY cellphone ! :thumbsup:

Was also disappointed to learn they are no longer available. :awman: