November 2011, Flashlights you bought this month?

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
As it seems DM51 closed last months thread and no one has started a new one for november.. i think its up to me again to do so. (thankd dm btw, this way the thread dont get cluttered of novemember purchases.. but you could start a new one as you close the old one though.. ;) hahah i dont mind)

So. what flashlights or parts and equipment related to flashlights did you buy this month.

me: just batteries so far.

i am going to change all the batteries from flashlights that are still primary battery operated.
-the backups with lithium batteries.. the ones in the car, the ones i gave my mom and dad and other family.. its dark outside.. its time to do some maintenance on their lights too.. as soon as i get hold of them. im ready with fresh lithium batteries. (winter comes so it might be -30celcious again in a month)

Vadimka_DDD

Newly Enlightened
I ordered TANK007 TR01 HA-III Cree XP-G-R5 5-Mode 280-Lumen Waterproof LED Flashlight Set

B225

Newly Enlightened
Surefire G2
Surefire G2L
Streamlight Polytac Led

I decided to go on small buying spree.

CMAG

Enlightened
Haiku XM-L 3v with single 123a and 2AA pak's.
HDS EDC 170 ex all black.

Soda

Newly Enlightened
Tenergy 18650s (2), charger, and thrunite TN11 :)

tel0004

Newly Enlightened
quark X aa2. Got some eneloops on the charger now, flashlight should arrive tommorow or Saturday.

Xacto

Enlightened
Surefire G2L-BLK via online auction for 49 Euro. Need a light to toss it into my Maxpedition Larkspur Messenger Bag for the day I forget my one or two 6P or Z2 or L2T lights I usually carry on my person.... :whistle:

Should arrive today. I assume it has the P60L dropin but I could even live with another KX4.

Cheers
Thorsten

moldyoldy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix TK35 and 2x AW 2900mah protected cells. Took it to a park last night to compare with an SC600 and V10R. The TK35 has a very nice balance between spot and spill with good throw! The SC600 output with the same XML showed it's head-size limitations. The V10R output was surprising for the distance it was still useful. One reviewer made the comment that I was thinking - I suspect that the single XML in the TK35 is driven to about the max for a consumer-sold light. Good heat-sinking though!

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
I thought I would give a Romisen RC-C8 II R2 a try, the guys at work are curious about it. :whistle:

UPDATE: Black Friday netted me an RRT0 S2 and an Olight M3X

Last edited:

LFP11

Newly Enlightened
For DIY project 3*XM-L T6 compact module (diameter 34mm) and lens for it.

Tracer

Newly Enlightened
This month was Solarforce time:

L2, L2T and M6
Think this month a Zebralight SC600 will follow