Eagletac M3C4 Triple XML Comparison?

RCLumens

Enlightened
Greetings,

I'm looking to compare a few lights. Beam-shots, run-times, personal preference is welcomed! Looking to get a comparison on Eagletac M3C4 Triple XML, Fenix TK 35, and Jetbeam RRT3 triple XML. I've gone to goinggear.com and have viewed Marshall's comparison vids which are fantastic, but I'm looking for some real-world input from anyone who owns any or ALL of these lights. Ideal beam is flood & throw. The price on the RRT3 is quite steep, and it seems like you could get pretty close with either the M3C4 or TK 35 for a fraction of the price. OR is the JetBeam THAT much better? Thanks in advance!!
RC

RCLumens

Enlightened
That's GREAT! excellent beam-shots! Thank you FNsooner & 2100!! I guess that now raises the question of the DRY triple CREE XML?? I just don't want a light that is going to burn-up, explode, etc... But it certainly looks brighter than the TM from the posting. From what I can tell so for, the Fenix TK35 is almost as floody as the M3C4, but seems to throw better. Any comments on that would be great - as well as any experiences with the DRY? Many thanks!!

yifu

Enlightened
That's GREAT! excellent beam-shots! Thank you FNsooner & 2100!! I guess that now raises the question of the DRY triple CREE XML?? I just don't want a light that is going to burn-up, explode, etc... But it certainly looks brighter than the TM from the posting. From what I can tell so for, the Fenix TK35 is almost as floody as the M3C4, but seems to throw better. Any comments on that would be great - as well as any experiences with the DRY? Many thanks!!
Yep, the DRY is fantastic but has some problems with the loose lens and battery carrier.